UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Poll Results: Who is the Golden OOT winner for Georgia State?
Crosby 7 assists 5 6.58%
Cunningham Mr Double-Double 68 89.47%
Landers 10 pts 8 rbs 0 0%
JDavis 12/5 1 1.32%
DDavis 22/2 2 2.63%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2017, 10:18 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Golden OT's - Georgia State

All 5 starters are worthy of some Royal jewels...but only 1 can take it home. VOTE!
Old 12-16-2017, 10:32 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
He's a Cunning Hammah! Throw it down, Josh!!
Old 12-16-2017, 10:33 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

FlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond repute
No brainer with DD in 2nd place.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:49 PM
Captain

Kevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud of
Going with Crosby for 2nd place. He’s the only one who even attempted to facilitate an active offense. Yeah he was out of control at times but atleast he was doing something. Can’t lump him in with the other guards who just passed the ball around the perimeter and jacked up 3s going a combined 8/23 from 3 and only 1/2 from 2. Cudos to Crosby for attacking the lane and making something happen.
Posted via Mobile Device
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Kevinob15 For This Totally Excellent Post:
66flyer (12-18-2017), ClaytonFlyerFan (12-17-2017), FLYER5 (12-16-2017), jack72 (12-16-2017), m21eagle45 (12-16-2017)
Old 12-16-2017, 10:57 PM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
No doubt Mr. C.

I would love to hear AG describe our offense to a recruit, while watching tape of the first ten games. Yet we average 70+ / game.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:14 PM

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Gave it to Cunningham. He was a force, an animal, a beast. Second to Crosby for his foul shooting, just kidding. John made three great drives and baskets, and some great assists, and was one of the few playing decent man defense.

Honorable mention to Landers, but he did no kill the bull, and if you do all that ole, you gotta kill the bull.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Beatty Town Coach (12-17-2017), FLYER5 (12-16-2017), hawkoooo (12-17-2017)
Old 12-16-2017, 11:22 PM
2nd Lieutenant

Willy418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly418 is a glorious beacon of light
Cunningham a no brainer! But JC for at least trying to penetrate. God awful offensive scheme with what appears to be talented players!
Old 12-16-2017, 11:23 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
I have to give it to Cunningham. He reminds me of Ryan Perryman more and more each game!
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Beatty Town Coach (12-17-2017), ClaytonFlyerFan (12-17-2017), FLYER5 (12-16-2017), NYCFLYER (12-16-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 01:31 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,556 Times in 3,701 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I really want to vote 2nd place for Trey Landers with his hustle, toughness, and the fact other than Cunningham appears to be the only guy who likes to grab a rebound. However his 5 turnovers bumps him to 3rd. The way Trey plays the last 5 minutes of the game is starting to remind me of my favorite #3 the past 4 years!

Crosby- 7 assists and 0 turnovers is the runner up tonight to Cunningham and his great game.
Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
NYCFLYER (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 03:32 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
he's taken a lot of criticism and rightly so.. Cunningham had a monster game, and deserves all the votes he gets.. but, I voted for Crosby and maybe, perhaps, this is the game that can turn him up... know we have said that before...but it was such a nice surprise, voted for Crosby
Old 12-17-2017, 07:05 AM

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
My son had a game outside of WHIO's antennae so I was only able to listen to the last 3 min on the car radio driving home...and the only name I heard out of Larry and Bucky's mic was 'Cunningham'...so without knowing better, Sir Josh got my Royal vote!

FWIW, at 9:11 pm there was 20 seconds left...and at 9:23 there was 6 seconds left. Did it really take 12 min to play 14 sec? That had to be painful.

FWIW II: Had I not heard the last minutes on radio and voted just on the boxscore, I would have cast the Royal golden vote for Crosby. Double digit points...7 assists...0 TOs...after being benched the previous game...that's what I'm talking about!
steverino015 (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 10:12 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Cunningham all day and all night!

I shall say it again, Cunningham is making this poll somewhat obsolete. But then King
Rollo has to have something to do; otherwise, he is simply relegated to peasant-hood.
Mad Props to Beatty Town Coach For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 10:14 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Wink What? Yes!...Okay

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Gave it to Cunningham. He was a force, an animal, a beast. Second to Crosby for his foul shooting, just kidding. John made three great drives and baskets, and some great assists, and was one of the few playing decent man defense.

Honorable mention to Landers, but he did no kill the bull, and if you do all that ole, you gotta kill the bull.
I'm not sure what you just said; but I agree with you.
Mad Props to Beatty Town Coach For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 10:16 AM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I'm dreaming of this healthy edition of Josh Cunningham coupled with last years fab four Seniors. Sigh.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (12-17-2017), Flyer 86 (12-18-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 10:30 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,206 Times in 542 Posts
UDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Crosby played better, and he did attack the basket, which no one else did, but the zero turnovers were a fluke. He threw the ball away several times, only to be bailed out by poor ball handling by Georgia St. I can remember several times he threw it right to GSU only to have them mishandle it. Cunningham got my vote.
Mad Props to UDGutter2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-18-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 11:10 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Crosby is the Man

because he contributed immensely to JC's 28 points. I see a guy whose light went on against Georgia State. He penetrated and passed as well as scored when needed. In my mind he won the starting PG spot with his play. He was so good that he got my vote over a man who scored 28 points and had 19 rebounds.
Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Captain

MikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to behold
because he contributed immensely to JC's 28 points. I see a guy whose light went on against Georgia State. He penetrated and passed as well as scored when needed. In my mind he won the starting PG spot with his play. He was so good that he got my vote over a man who scored 28 points and had 19 rebounds.

I still that light flickering too much!
Mad Props to MikeFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Captain

MikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Alberto Strasse View Post
I still see that light flickering too much!!
Mad Props to MikeFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 02:35 PM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Cunningham, EOS
Old 12-17-2017, 03:32 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,763 Times in 928 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I'm dreaming of this healthy edition of Josh Cunningham coupled with last years fab four Seniors. Sigh.
That dream would also include Big Steve. That team was going to be AM's magnum opus and a true shot at a national title run IMO.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Josh by a mile!
Old 12-18-2017, 12:32 PM
General

Thanked 1,266 Times in 784 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinob15 View Post
Going with Crosby for 2nd place. He’s the only one who even attempted to facilitate an active offense. Yeah he was out of control at times but atleast he was doing something. Can’t lump him in with the other guards who just passed the ball around the perimeter and jacked up 3s going a combined 8/23 from 3 and only 1/2 from 2. Cudos to Crosby for attacking the lane and making something happen.
Posted via Mobile Device
totally agree with this. Josh First. JCroz second
Old 12-18-2017, 12:33 PM
General

Thanked 1,266 Times in 784 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
seriously right!
would have had fighting chance against St Joe's, Wichita, others