User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-04-2013, 04:08 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Del. St game not on Time Warner in Cleveland

I just read that Time Warner opted not to show the Flyers on an alternate channel (Cavs on regular FSO).

Anybody got a link to watch online?
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Just off the Jet

proboll will become famous soon enough
Being shown (just a slight delay) on Thursday at noon on Fox SportsOhio in Cleveland
Old 12-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,162 Times in 5,119 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
No video streaming tonight b/c of FS Ohio has broadcast rights.

Time Warner Cable in Dayton, Cincy, CBus: game will appear on your Alternate Fox Sports Ohio channel. Go to www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/channelfinder for details

ATT/Dish/DirecTV folks in Dayton, Cincy, CBus: game will appear on Fox Sports Cincinnati

For Louisville, Lexington, Charleston, Huntington fans:

Main FS Ohio channel for TWC customers
Fox Sports Cincy for DirecTV, ATT, Dish customers

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
"Yeah....220, 221, whatever it takes." - Jack Butler (Mr. Mom)
Old 12-04-2013, 06:04 PM
General of the Air Force

CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by proboll View Post
Being shown (just a slight delay) on Thursday at noon on Fox SportsOhio in Cleveland
Why would they do that? TW picks it up in other markets but not in Cleveland. I called TW and they said it was FSO's decision. I called FSO and they said it was all TW. I believe FSO.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Major

westchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to all
Any advice for New Yorkers?
Old 12-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by westchesterflyer View Post
Any advice for New Yorkers?
May be a game with our old friend Bucky.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Major

westchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to allwestchesterflyer is a name known to all
Bucky it is!
Old 12-04-2013, 08:30 PM
General of the Air Force

went to a sports bar. Thought they could get it on Direct TV Fox Sports OH Cincy feed - - no such luck.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Major

66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of
I just saw this morning while scrolling through the TW line-up on my guide that the Cavs game was on FSO. The next channel, 1310, said College Basketball and there was the Dayton game. I texted my son in Cincy to be on the lookout and he was able to get it on the same alternate station. Neither of my sisters and their husbands were able to come to the game, so I told them about it, too. One of them has ATT U-Verse, so don't know if she got it or not.
This is the first I ever knew about this alternate channel.
Glad I was there and breathing for most of the game. Bash Kavs all you want--he did a good job tonight.