Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

oldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond repute
Missing Piece

To say there is a missing piece to an undefeated team may seem nitpicking but the two close wins after building up big leads indicates that there is something missing.

The missing piece is Pierre. I am not talking just about the stabilizing maturity that as a Senior Pierre would bring to the team but more about specific qualities of play that he brings. In particular his passing. His interior passing to the interior which helped Pollard excel last year as he took advantage of Pierre's short dump off and the inside out passing which often got to D Davis in the open. Pollard is adjusting to not having the short dish but D Davis is taking longer adjusting to not having the pass come out to him when he is open. Not only would those two men be better with Pierre but Mc Elvene on the inside and Mikesell on the outside would likely be better scorers as well.

In Pierre's absence, X Williams as the premier rebounder of the three new big men has been the beneficiary of many more minutes playing time and the experience he gains will hopefully do the team well down the road. I will leave it to the statisticians on the board to do the numbers but my sense is that when X is in the line up the plus points to the points surrendered to the opposition is second only to Crosby in the negative. X is not Pierre. Even as a freshman, Pierre showed an innate basketball sense of getting the ball out to the open man. His passing from the moment he stepped on the court for UD has been the most unique part of his game.

Dayton has been blessed by having probably the best point guard in its history playing some of the best basketball. But the team needs the missing piece for the time that Scoochie is not superhuman. The Flyers need their point forward to complete the team. So Scoochie, you need to be superhuman for at least another month.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to oldfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
31770 (11-29-2015), Flyer 86 (11-29-2015)
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2015, 10:23 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,615 Times in 5,096 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
I know I am getting way ahead of things by saying this, but imagine this scenerio:

Dayton plays pretty well this season w/o Pierre, he comes back in January and takes some time to meld into the scheme of the team. We get undervalued again by the NCAA selection committee and get a lower seed than we deserve. How would you like to be seeded against us in the NCAA Tournament with an experienced group of freshmen who had to play lots of minutes from the start and Pierre finally integrated back into the team? We could be peaking for the tournament.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Fudd For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (11-29-2015), ruechalgrin (11-28-2015)
Old 11-28-2015, 11:43 PM
Captain

31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
To say there is a missing piece to an undefeated team may seem nitpicking but the two close wins after building up big leads indicates that there is something missing.

The missing piece is Pierre. I am not talking just about the stabilizing maturity that as a Senior Pierre would bring to the team but more about specific qualities of play that he brings. In particular his passing. His interior passing to the interior which helped Pollard excel last year as he took advantage of Pierre's short dump off and the inside out passing which often got to D Davis in the open. Pollard is adjusting to not having the short dish but D Davis is taking longer adjusting to not having the pass come out to him when he is open. Not only would those two men be better with Pierre but Mc Elvene on the inside and Mikesell on the outside would likely be better scorers as well.

In Pierre's absence, X Williams as the premier rebounder of the three new big men has been the beneficiary of many more minutes playing time and the experience he gains will hopefully do the team well down the road. I will leave it to the statisticians on the board to do the numbers but my sense is that when X is in the line up the plus points to the points surrendered to the opposition is second only to Crosby in the negative. X is not Pierre. Even as a freshman, Pierre showed an innate basketball sense of getting the ball out to the open man. His passing from the moment he stepped on the court for UD has been the most unique part of his game.

Dayton has been blessed by having probably the best point guard in its history playing some of the best basketball. But the team needs the missing piece for the time that Scoochie is not superhuman. The Flyers need their point forward to complete the team. So Scoochie, you need to be superhuman for at least another month.
Smh

I think the missing piece is your brain!
Supreme leader Archie has been putting in $#!+ line ups featuring way to many freshmen to get them experience when we are up big. He is trying to get chemistry during real game action that can't be replicated in practice. Calm the f down and save your whining about some missing rapist for after a loss
Old 11-29-2015, 12:04 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,080 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow 31170 why the hostility?
Posted via Mobile Device
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDEE79 For This Totally Excellent Post:
1903 Flyer (11-29-2015), DGO67 (11-29-2015), Flyer 86 (11-29-2015), FLYER5 (11-29-2015), TMPH66 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 12:26 AM
General

Thanked 4,539 Times in 2,056 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by UDEE79 View Post
Wow 31170 why the hostility?

Guess he doesn't like old fan(s) . . .

Old 11-29-2015, 12:52 AM
Captain

31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough
Lol sorry if i think complaints when we have a great team (probably the best in years) and a coach that is obviously better than anything we've had since Dononher and the fact we are winning means it is uncalled for my bad... i have no problem stirring the pot. If old fan(s) think otherwise bring it!
Mad Props to 31770 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 01:00 AM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
you can disagree with old fan and be civil at the same time.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to frisco flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
1903 Flyer (11-29-2015), BeckysTXA (11-29-2015), FLYER5 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 08:12 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,563 Times in 944 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Seems too soon to declare victory for the season given that we have yet to play a road game. Even Archie thinks there is a lot of work to do. The freshmen while entertaining all have major holes in their games that will be further exposed as the weeks go on. Pierre would be a godsend. Waiting for next year seems high risk as injuries or other issues could interfere.
Old 11-29-2015, 08:25 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Anger and Fighting

on the Flyer message board. Tis the season to be thankful. Oh well...maybe someday...Good thing the Flyers are 5-0. Hate to see this place at 0-5!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
1903 Flyer (11-29-2015), Flyer 86 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 11:36 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

IndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 31770 View Post
Smh

I think the missing piece is your brain!
Supreme leader Archie has been putting in $#!+ line ups featuring way to many freshmen to get them experience when we are up big. He is trying to get chemistry during real game action that can't be replicated in practice. Calm the f down and save your whining about some missing rapist for after a loss
Your comments and rudeness would draw a lifetime ban if I was running the board. Pretty easy to hide behind a forum name, or for you a number, and call someone a rapist. You are what is wrong with fan boards.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to IndianaFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
bp (11-29-2015), david85 (11-29-2015), pmcmullen (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 11:39 AM

Thanked 10,171 Times in 5,899 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
I cringe every time the other team goes into a zone. Our three point shooting is not consistent, or have we found a way to consistently rotate the ball and penetrate the middle. We miss Pierre busting zones, but hitting some threes will go a long way.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-29-2015), FLYER5 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Rapist? The law says otherwise. Wow. Just wow.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
bp (11-29-2015), Flyer 86 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

oldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond repute
Lol sorry if i think complaints when we have a great team (probably the best in years) and a coach that is obviously better than anything we've had since Dononher and the fact we are winning means it is uncalled for my bad... i have no problem stirring the pot. If old fan(s) think otherwise bring it!
Tomorrow morning under the bridge. Bring your second if you like. Guns or knives its your choice.

Nobody is happier than I am that the Flyers are undefeated. I will admit I do not like it when the Flyers are up by double digits and the opponent comes back to tie or take the lead late in a game. In those cases I always get the sense that it is possible that the game might end with the other team in the lead. But perhaps this is part of Archie's strategy and what makes him so great. I always believed that when John Thompson was coaching at Georgetown he would manage the game in in the first half so the game would be tight at the half, He then would have his team's attention as he instructed them at half time. So I was never surprised when the little sisters of the poor were within one point of Georgetown at the half. Maybe giving up big leads at the midway point in the second half is Archie's strategy but I doubt it.

I fully understand Archie's need to play the Frosh both for experience and to keep team chemistry but I happen to believe he might feel slightly more assured if he had Pierre on the court at times during the games.
Mad Props to oldfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 01:38 PM
Major

ScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud of
The only missing piece from the season so far IMHO is the satisfaction I'm going to get from the smackdown we put on the team that stands between us and the Advocare Invitational Tournament Championship later this afternoon. Paraphrasing FlyerFanatic86's excellent PTS post, Nail 'Em to the Wall Archie!

Last edited by ScottyExpress; 11-29-2015 at 01:40 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ScottyExpress For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-29-2015), jack72 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 01:38 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Tomorrow morning under the bridge. Bring your second if you like. Guns or knives its your choice.

Nobody is happier than I am that the Flyers are undefeated. I will admit I do not like it when the Flyers are up by double digits and the opponent comes back to tie or take the lead late in a game. In those cases I always get the sense that it is possible that the game might end with the other team in the lead. But perhaps this is part of Archie's strategy and what makes him so great. I always believed that when John Thompson was coaching at Georgetown he would manage the game in in the first half so the game would be tight at the half, He then would have his team's attention as he instructed them at half time. So I was never surprised when the little sisters of the poor were within one point of Georgetown at the half. Maybe giving up big leads at the midway point in the second half is Archie's strategy but I doubt it.

I fully understand Archie's need to play the Frosh both for experience and to keep team chemistry but I happen to believe he might feel slightly more assured if he had Pierre on the court at times during the games.
There is no need to defend yourself. Without considering anything else, this team would be so much better off with Pierre in the high post when the opponent is playing zone D.
Old 11-29-2015, 02:08 PM

Thanked 10,503 Times in 4,705 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
I cringe every time the other team goes into a zone. Our three point shooting is not consistent, or have we found a way to consistently rotate the ball and penetrate the middle. We miss Pierre busting zones, but hitting some threes will go a long way.
We have the player that was going to help that situation. Darrell has a prime opportunity to seize the moment, but he seems to have lost a lot of confidence and his 3pt shots are rushed and bricked. And then there is his defense. I know he is peddling as fast as he can, but it's not happening for him in Dyshawn's absence.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 02:11 PM
1st Lieutenant

bp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to beholdbp is a splendid one to behold
Calm the f down and save your whining about some missing rapist for after a loss
No one has been charged with rape, yet you feel you can make that accusation? Have you been charged with rape? Would it be okay if I called you a rapist? You need to wise up.
Mad Props to bp For This Totally Excellent Post:
1903 Flyer (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 02:16 PM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Let's keep it to the topic and quit the ad hominem attacks. I also suggest a warning from moderators to the original part of this stirring, if it happens again.
Way over the top.

Back to thread. I have a man crush on the Scooch, same for Mr Pierre.

Can't wait till he returns. While Scooch stirs the drink, Pierre makes it thirst quenching and satisfying. He will cure many of our ills - simply by his present inside the key.

Tick tock.... 24 days or so.
Mad Props to Flyer 86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
pmcmullen (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 02:22 PM

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
What we're missing is a low post presence on offense.
Old 11-29-2015, 05:13 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,008 Posts
Buster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond repute
The love affair with Big Steve over?
Mad Props to Buster Goode For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 05:23 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,563 Times in 944 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Why not try him Archie. They are getting to the rim at will!!!!
Old 11-29-2015, 05:39 PM

Thanked 10,503 Times in 4,705 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
It's simple, Freshmen playing like Freshmen. The first game where we are really missing the missing piece.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 06:08 PM
1st Lieutenant

steve snyder is just really nicesteve snyder is just really nicesteve snyder is just really nicesteve snyder is just really nicesteve snyder is just really nice
We need more than a missing piece...this would be no different with Pierre. X is light years ahead of UD....I am sorry to say! Enough of the berating the Big East.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steve snyder For This Totally Excellent Post:
CJ2etc (11-29-2015), jack72 (11-29-2015), rollo (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 06:13 PM
Captain

Now is when you start complaining!
Old 11-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Captain

Originally Posted by IndianaFlyer View Post
Your comments and rudeness would draw a lifetime ban if I was running the board. Pretty easy to hide behind a forum name, or for you a number, and call someone a rapist. You are what is wrong with fan boards.
OK "Indianaflyer" cause we now who you are! Freedom of press! Our supreme leader ChrisR can ban me but he has standards for free speech. If you think I'm the first person to make such a comment go dig thru the posts... I'll admit oldfan had a point, my issue was the timing. Wait till we get blown out by our overlords in Northern Kentucky before ranting!

Although It's free debate on the webs! Don't get your panties in a knot! I've said it before and I'll say it now i'll troll u if i disagree. Ignore, discuss or feed!
Mad Props to 31770 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 06:26 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,230 Posts
NCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steve snyder View Post
Enough of the berating the Big East.
so based on one game the big east will get, what, 8-10 bids?
Old 11-29-2015, 06:29 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,230 Posts
NCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
Rapist? The law says otherwise. Wow. Just wow.
True - but of the same people who are making that point have in the past called OJ a murderer and Michael Jackson a pedophile
Old 11-29-2015, 06:35 PM
Colonel

pmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond repute
OK "Indianaflyer" cause we now who you are! Freedom of press! Our supreme leader ChrisR can ban me but he has standards for free speech. If you think I'm the first person to make such a comment go dig thru the posts... I'll admit oldfan had a point, my issue was the timing. Wait till we get blown out by our overlords in Northern Kentucky before ranting!

Although It's free debate on the webs! Don't get your panties in a knot! I've said it before and I'll say it now i'll troll u if i disagree. Ignore, discuss or feed!
Dude, save yourself the embarrassment. You are acting like a complete and total jerk.
Mad Props to pmcmullen For This Totally Excellent Post:
31770 (12-01-2015)