Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-20-2018, 12:27 PM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Parking without a pass

Going to the game Saturday, been a loooong time since I went to a game without a parking pass.

Where is the best place to park? How early before tip-off do I need to get to the parking lot if my kids want to see the player introductions?

Thanks.
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2018, 12:47 PM
2nd Lieutenant

FrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the roughFrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the roughFrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by superfan99 View Post
Going to the game Saturday, been a loooong time since I went to a game without a parking pass.

Where is the best place to park? How early before tip-off do I need to get to the parking lot if my kids want to see the player introductions?

Thanks.
The Overflow lot is behind the Mariott and costs $5. A bus takes you to the arena and that can add a bit of time once traffic is congested. Others may have more experience but I would recommend at least 30 minutes before tip-off.

Often you can walk quicker if you wish and your kids are up to it.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FrankStreetFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (12-20-2018), superfan99 (12-20-2018)
Old 12-20-2018, 01:46 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

mikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud ofmikeymo85 has much to be proud of
I would be at the lot 45 minutes early. It will be very close to a sell out.
Hate the shuttle. try to get a ride from someone with a pass
Old 12-20-2018, 01:55 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,878 Times in 6,982 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mikeymo85 View Post
I would be at the lot 45 minutes early. It will be very close to a sell out.
Hate the shuttle. try to get a ride from someone with a pass
They announced last night that less than 50 tickets remain for Saturday.
Old 12-20-2018, 02:22 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,152 Times in 2,713 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
Flanagan's at 11 for pizza and beer. Start walking to the arena at 12:30.
Old 12-20-2018, 03:59 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,558 Times in 3,703 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
After you walk past 100 open spots in C lot and a couple hundred in D lot, make sure you let arena management know what you think of the walk / bus ride from a mile away, and the poor planning that goes into making sure existing spaces are filled.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
mikeymo85 (12-20-2018), rollo (12-20-2018)