Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-18-2017, 06:01 PM
Colonel

Gilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud ofGilchrist's Autograph 2 has much to be proud of
Chicken

My wife and I were debating at the game - is the chicken in the student section stands the San Diego Chicken or a Toledo Mudhen? And why?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Gilchrist's Autograph 2; 02-18-2017 at 06:04 PM..
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2017, 06:06 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
First time saw the chicken was at the St. Joes game, like he was competing against the hawk. Not certain but believe it escaped from the chick fil la hen house
Old 02-18-2017, 06:48 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's the Lee's Chicken. They are the tenders they sell at the concession stands
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
Avid Flyer (02-18-2017), FLYER5 (02-18-2017), jaburr91 (02-18-2017), Lifelong Flyer Fan (02-18-2017)
Old 02-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gilchrist's Autograph 2 View Post
My wife and I were debating at the game - is the chicken in the student section stands the San Diego Chicken or a Toledo Mudhen? And why?
Posted via Mobile Device
Me too. Wondered whether she and Clifford the Dog hooked up afterward. Willie was quite the spectacle in his led light suit.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:55 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
I think it's the Lee's Chicken. They are the tenders they sell at the concession stands
Totally makes sense. But I never noticed it leaving the student section?
Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
runnerup (02-18-2017)
Old 02-18-2017, 07:04 PM
1st Lieutenant

Dillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of lightDillomernda is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
Can confirm. It has been there all season. I have had the pleasure of watching it from behind as part of the student section.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

TX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the chicken near first couple rows the two games I made it too. Stood there with head off most the game
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-18-2017, 07:17 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 827 Posts
The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
At the beginning of the UD/St. Joe's TV broadcast, the cameras panned to the Lee's Chicken guy and mistakenly referred to him as the SJU hawk. Bet that played well in Philly.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:27 PM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
At the beginning of the UD/St. Joe's TV broadcast, the cameras panned to the Lee's Chicken guy and mistakenly referred to him as the SJU hawk. Bet that played well in Philly.
Haha. Seems he would come out on the court when they have the lee's chicken give-away. Unless I missed it he never leaves the student section.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:39 PM
Captain

Dogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant futureDogdaddy has a brilliant future
There are also students with numbers they hold up after a free throw miss. If the oppossing team misses six free throws the crowd gets free tenders from Lees. It is a fun promotion.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-18-2017, 07:43 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,612 Times in 2,463 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the link to print the coupon. Only happened one other time.
http://daytonflyers.com/documents/20...NT.pdf?id=6062
Old 02-18-2017, 07:44 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dillomernda View Post
Can confirm. It has been there all season. I have had the pleasure of watching it from behind as part of the student section.
Oh my I'd never admit to that....
Old 02-19-2017, 08:02 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,033 Times in 2,682 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
OMG, that's just WAY too funny! 😂😂😂😂

I wonder if the guy who referred to the Lee's Chicken as the St. Joe's Hawk is any relation to the person at Channel 7 who last night (as mentioned by UDEE79 in another thread) put the Bengals graphic on the screen while the announcer was giving a report about the Wright State game.

Si Burick is probably rolling over in his grave.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by T-Bone 84; 02-19-2017 at 08:08 AM..