Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Major

rmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud of
Post I have two extra tickets for Wofford...

Section 305, Row D, $20 per ticket. Please send me a PM or an e-mail at rdavidson22@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2008, 06:17 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rmdflyers View Post
Section 305, Row D, $20 per ticket. Please send me a PM or an e-mail at rdavidson22@hotmail.com if you are interested.
What?

My seats in sec 102 are only $19.50
Old 11-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Major

UDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these parts
LOL good looking out John R, my Brother was looking for Tix so I told this guy I was interested and $ 20.00 bucks for 300 Section. Dudes a Fraud.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Major

rmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud of
Fraud...?? Really...?? I would suggest you check your source before making accusations.

Face value = $16, plus a parking pass. I am selling these for the same price that I paid for the tickets. Anyone in the 300 section want to back me up on the price?

Simply put...if you are interested, let me know.
Mad Props to rmdflyers For This Totally Excellent Post:
udhoopsfan (11-14-2008)
Old 11-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Captain

udhoopsfan is on a distinguished road
rmd is correct...what's the big deal every time someone trys to sell a ticket on this board? If you have them to sell, post 'em...if you wanna buy, open the link...if you aren't interested don't open the link...it's very simple. Offering them here seems like Flyer Fanatics helpin a brother out.

Go Flyers!
Mad Props to udhoopsfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
rmdflyers (11-14-2008)
Old 11-14-2008, 07:19 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rmdflyers View Post
Fraud...?? Really...?? I would suggest you check your source before making accusations.

Face value = $16, plus a parking pass. I am selling these for the same price that I paid for the tickets. Anyone in the 300 section want to back me up on the price?

Simply put...if you are interested, let me know.
There was nothing ever said about the parking pass.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Major

Sold.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:09 PM

masonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to behold
I have a question. I am always hearing about how high seat licenses are. If season ticket holders who paid that fee want to sell tickets to a game wouldn't it be fair that they recoup some of that cost when selling seats? Maybe not the whole prorated cost but at least some?
Old 11-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Captain

udhoopsfan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by masonflyer View Post
I have a question. I am always hearing about how high seat licenses are. If season ticket holders who paid that fee want to sell tickets to a game wouldn't it be fair that they recoup some of that cost when selling seats? Maybe not the whole prorated cost but at least some?
That would seem logical...the license fee would be part of the "true cost" of the seat...besides that, what is so wrong with selling a seat (to any event, not just Dayton Flyers) for what the market will pay, meaning the market (a buyer) is willing to pay more than face value? Note: I am not interested in starting a debate about scalping laws, etc...All of us know seats get sold for more than face value all over the planet, regardless of laws to the contrary...
Old 11-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,645 Times in 683 Posts
Tony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond reputeTony T 71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by John R View Post
There was nothing ever said about the parking pass.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Captain

Snackman will become famous soon enoughSnackman will become famous soon enough
I am a season ticket holder in section 305 and, even though the face value of the seats is $16 per ticket, the actual cost (parking pass included) is $20 per seat. If you're not looking to buy tickets, I don't see any reason to respond to the post. There is nothing wrong with trying to recover your cost of the tickets as, well as, provide a fellow Flyer fan with better seats than they could buy at the ticket office.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:20 PM

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Snackman View Post
I am a season ticket holder in section 305 and, even though the face value of the seats is $16 per ticket, the actual cost (parking pass included) is $20 per seat. If you're not looking to buy tickets, I don't see any reason to respond to the post. There is nothing wrong with trying to recover your cost of the tickets as, well as, provide a fellow Flyer fan with better seats than they could buy at the ticket office.
Are you saying that a parking pass costs $8 per game for two tickets? Wouldn't that make the cost of a parking pass $160 for 2 tickets for 20 games???
Old 11-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Captain

I'm saying if I take my season ticket invoice, divide it by the number of home games, and then divide that by 2, my cost per ticket is $20. This really isn't that hard to understand is it?
Old 11-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Captain

Ok, went back and did the math again, actually comes to $18/ticket, but same difference.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Captain

Xenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to beholdXenia UDFan is a splendid one to behold
Since you're new here, it might be useful to point out that "reason" doesn't come into play with John R. I never see any reason to, really, any of his posts, and yet he posts anyway. Just sit back and get used to it.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:52 AM

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,005 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
If I wanted to sell my tickets(which I never do), personally I would sell them for the face value of the ticket but if someone else wants to add in the PSL(or whatever) and someone else wants to buy them at that price then go for it.

I don't know why anyone should have a problem with that.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:04 PM

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
I'm saying if I take my season ticket invoice, divide it by the number of home games, and then divide that by 2, my cost per ticket is $20. This really isn't that hard to understand is it?
Ok, went back and did the math again, actually comes to $18/ticket, but same difference.
Thank you for checking your math. But no, $20 is not the same as $18.