UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 09-02-2008, 05:29 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Smile BG will be at the

Flyers Club meeting on Wednesday Sept 3rd at 8:15

The meeting is open to all Flyer fans.

A little reminder what is said at the meetings stays there.
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Just off the Jet

johnr is an unknown quantity at this point
flyers Club ?

HAVE NEVER bin there so I NEED diractions where to park so as i will not have along walk. thank you.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:59 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
The meeting will be in KU.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Parking and time questions

The hubby and I finally get to come to a meeting!!! We were able to get a babysitter for tomorrow night! Where is the best place to park for the meeting? Also, how long does a typical meeting last?
Old 09-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Just off the Jet

flyersclub is on a distinguished road
BG will be at the Flyers Club Meeting on Wednesday

The Wednesday, Sep 3 meeting will be in the Barrett Dining Room on the first floor of Kennedy Union. The best place to park is in the lot over by the Engineering building and Founders Hall---I think it's Lot C. The meeting starts at 8:15 p.m., and meetings typically last 45-60 minutes. We then have refreshments afterward (beverages, hot dogs, chips).
Old 09-03-2008, 07:56 AM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!

Thanks for the info. This is our second year in the club and our first meeting! I did not even know there would be food!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:10 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
Thanks for the info. This is our second year in the club and our first meeting! I did not even know there would be food!
Did somebody say food ah shucks not enough time to make the trek back to good ol Dayton.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:19 PM

Talking Flyers Club lucks out

Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Did somebody say food ah shucks not enough time to make the trek back to good ol Dayton.
Thank goodness Avid because the Flyers Club wouldn't have enough time to go out and buy all the food they would need if you were comimg.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Dirty Sanchez can only hope to improve
how did the meeting go?
Old 09-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Colonel

Sorry...

what happens at Flyer's Club, stays at Flyer's Club
Old 09-04-2008, 04:42 PM

Thumbs up Thanks BG what a great meeting

Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
what happens at Flyer's Club, stays at Flyer's Club
Yes and its been said many times before.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Dirty Sanchez can only hope to improve
I would at least hope if there was disclosure of where the WMD's were located, someone would call the Pentagon.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:25 PM

Wink May be yes and then may be no

Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
I would at least hope if there was disclosure of where the WMD's were located, someone would call the Pentagon.
If you were there you would know the answer to that.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:09 AM

Binnie Bombs 33 is on a distinguished road
Who is BG, the president of the united states?

He should be at every single thing related to Flyer basketball in the off season. This should not be a big deal.

If he was Jim Calhoun or John Calipari I could see it ... but he is Brian Gregory, I think he is a great person ... but he has really done nothing with his career yet.

I think he will ... but in realisitic terms ... he should be at everything and begging for season ticket holders to stick around and wait for the better times to come
Old 09-07-2008, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Binnie Bombs 33 View Post
Who is BG, the president of the united states?

He should be at every single thing related to Flyer basketball in the off season. This should not be a big deal.

If he was Jim Calhoun or John Calipari I could see it ... but he is Brian Gregory, I think he is a great person ... but he has really done nothing with his career yet.

I think he will ... but in realisitic terms ... he should be at everything and begging for season ticket holders to stick around and wait for the better times to come
LOL Once again your post is a BOMB.