Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 09-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Colonel

as_4 will become famous soon enough
Richmond admits to violations

NCAA infractions from both men's and women's teams.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 AM

Binnie Bombs 33 is on a distinguished road
I laughed for a good ten minutes in my office reading this article ...

When one of my assistants came up and asked me why I am laughing I told him the story of when we were up 30-2 at halftime and our crowd was cheering for them to score ...

... and I then said, they cheated to do that.

WOW!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Major

allflyernamesaregone
Originally Posted by Binnie Bombs 33 View Post

When one of my assistants came up and asked me why I am laughing I told him the story of when we were up 30-2 at halftime and our crowd was cheering for them to score ...

WOW!
Good thing you don't work with any Richmond alums as they might have been quick to remind you of the ass kicking they gave us last year.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:58 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!
Remind us again....What position do you hold at that college????
Old 09-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,618 Times in 3,024 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!
You have assistants???

WOW!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Colonel

BallgameJohnny is infamous around these parts
avid - check
long time - check
just need sdf and john r to come into this thread and the cry babies will be all united!!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,570 Times in 5,078 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
When my personal assistant read this to me in the limo this morning, my driver and I had a good laugh.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:46 PM
General

Thanked 1,267 Times in 785 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
fudd, i had an oddly similar experience! when my driver showed up ten minutes late, he then made my day when he told me the richmond story on the way to my jet.

when i was holding my espresso ( fresh from italy!) i got online and checked out the ud pride website and saw this thread.

there are certainly No Don Rickles or Jay Leno's on here!
especially the originator :frog:
Old 09-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Colonel

The Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant future
Sounds like penny anti stuff from the article.
I think The Spiders will be better this year, but I think in 09-10 they could be a force to be reckoned with the A-10. My hot French maid agrees.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:48 PM

Binnie Bombs 33 is on a distinguished road
I dont see what I did wrong?

I told my assistant a funny ass story of how they scored two points in a half. Then I told him they also cheated the past two seasons. He isn't a UD basketball fan so I did not feel the need to bring up the heartbreak they did to us last season. Maybe if they hadn't cheated we would of danced ...

Poke fun at me ... I guess if someone cusses on this website they get banned and everyone throws a fit. But if someone pokes fun at a person's personal life or their job as long as there are no swears it is cool.

Whatever, I know where I work and where I am at in my position only 3 months out of school and I am very happy. No need to let knuckleheads on this site know for fear of something stupid happening over cussing because I was drunk after an X game, haha.

Also, the things I have said in the past whether intoxicated or not during my college years would come back to haunt me in some of your minds. People like Ball Game Johnny know that on a Blog Site you can say whatever you want with no one knowing you except friends, and since those friends know you as a person and know how talented someone is they laugh at the posts and how ****ed you people get for no reason.

I don't know Ball Game personally, but at least he understands that everyone makes stupid comments but who cares, why be an a$$hole to them ... half the crap I spewed out in the past was just to get a rise out of you people. I think like 4 posters realize this, haha.

The difference is I did it when I was in college, Rollo and TMan still get a kick out of it at age 50. Since I am getting older most of the cussing goes away, but the funniness of you people crying, bickering and saying "ban him" over petty little things makes me laugh, even though I see it is not worth it that much anymore.

When I actually sit down sober (which will be more often now) and make a normal post, it recieved praise in the past.

Hugs and Handpounds Everyone.

Last edited by Binnie Bombs 33; 09-09-2008 at 04:54 PM..
Old 09-09-2008, 04:50 PM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BallgameJohnny View Post
avid - check
long time - check
just need sdf and john r to come into this thread and the cry babies will be all united!!
You are the only worthless poster in my crosshairs sport. If you ever played the game I would be shocked.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
BB, this isn't a personal blog. You can say whatever you want there. This is a site run by someone else, that like it or not, represents UD. Most of us are sick and tired of your shtick. It adds nothing to the board, it's petty, crass, and unwelcome.

I, for one, am not happy that a fellow conference member is in trouble with violations. There's only one conference member that I think I'd be happy to read about in trouble, but that's a different story.

Were you also gleeful that Dan Geriot is out for the year? Yeah! All right! Suckers!

Please.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:00 PM

Thanked 15,876 Times in 6,981 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
BB33, sober or not, your next original thought will be your first.

Being an assistant SID at an NAIA school in rural US of A that 99% of us have never heard of is not worth pounding your chest about.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Major

FlyerYouBetcha is just really niceFlyerYouBetcha is just really niceFlyerYouBetcha is just really niceFlyerYouBetcha is just really nice
BB33's verbal vomit aside, it's never good when an A-10 team gets slapped around by the NCAA for violations. The news hurts the whole league, including Dayton. We want everyone at full strength, with nice fat RPIs. We already have enough cellar dwellers and also rans dragging us down. This news is NOT funny, unless, of course, you have assistants and you're a babe out of college and want to let the whole world know you have assistants because it makes you feel more important at your NAIA school.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 PM

Thanked 6,618 Times in 3,024 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Since I am getting older most of the cussing goes away, but the funniness of you people crying, bickering and saying "ban him" over petty little things makes me laugh, even though I see it is not worth it that much anymore.
If you feel that what you said was such a "petty little thing," why did you admit it was "the wrong thing to say," and feel compelled to edit it?
Old 09-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Colonel

as_4 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by The Gem View Post
I think The Spiders will be better this year, but I think in 09-10 they could be a force to be reckoned with the A-10.
I think they may struggle (at least early) with Dan Geriot out for the season. Gonzalvez is going to be tough though.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:28 AM
General

Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FlyerYouBetcha View Post
BB33's verbal vomit aside, it's never good when an A-10 team gets slapped around by the NCAA for violations. The news hurts the whole league, including Dayton. We want everyone at full strength, with nice fat RPIs. We already have enough cellar dwellers and also rans dragging us down. This news is NOT funny, unless, of course, you have assistants and you're a babe out of college and want to let the whole world know you have assistants because it makes you feel more important at your NAIA school.
BB, if you can spot the difference between "basketball talk" and "non basketball talk" that FlyerYouBetcha provided for you in his post, then you'll start to get an idea of what's become so tiresome.

It's one thing when it happens every once in a while, but I really don't think most people here care all that much about the details of your day.

Internet disclaimer: no I'm not the internet / message board police. You asked what you did wrong & so I tried to answer.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Colonel

The Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant futureThe Gem has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by as_4 View Post
I think they may struggle (at least early) with Dan Geriot out for the season. Gonzalvez is going to be tough though.

I forgot Geriot is out, that will hurt them alot, but I do think The Spiders have a good crop of Freshmen and Sophs and will be a team on the rise in the next few years.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,414 Times in 671 Posts
flyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond repute
You guys have a way of reminding me why I don't frequent here until the season is about to start *sigh*