User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 04-14-2024, 07:02 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,510 Times in 825 Posts
FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Ended: UD T-shirts (XL)

EDIT: claimed
===

I got a couple of UD t-shirts from the bookstore, shipped out of state. These men's XL shirts are too big for me. I washed them once, expecting them to shrink. They may have shrunk a bit, but not enough to work for me. (Large always looks like the right size for me in the store, but then they always seem to shrink - especially ending up too short. Plus sizing is inconsistent. And these were bought blind. I hate T-shirt sizing. Enough of my complaining.)

This is the first one:

The second was on clearance. I may have gotten the last one, because no image available now. The color is somewhere between orange and pink. It has the flying-D logo and "established 1850". Small logo on the front, large on the back.

They're both listed as XL, but I'd say they're both XXL. For reference, I'm six-foot even and about 180. I prefer looser t-shirts - XL after it shrinks usually works for me. But these started out larger than expected and didn't shrink.

They're basically brand new - one is worn once, the other is worn zero times. Both washed once. I doubt anybody around here will appreciate them at the thrift shop, so I offer them here. Free to someone who will wear them.

Last edited by FlyingArrow; 04-15-2024 at 08:01 PM..
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2024, 08:37 PM
(Formerly O'Side Flyer)

Brad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud ofBrad S. has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FlyingArrow View Post
These men's XL shirts are too big for me.
Wish I had that problem. Those were the days...
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Brad S. For This Totally Excellent Post:
Cardsflyer (04-15-2024), ClaytonFlyerFan (04-14-2024)
Old 04-14-2024, 10:29 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

TX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I feel your pain in sizing large shirts. They always fit well until I wash them
Mad Props to TX Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
FlyingArrow (04-15-2024)