Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Major

UDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these parts
Who do you guys think is the best 1-2 Punch in the A-10?

Dayton's- Chris Wright and Marcus Johnson

_avier's- Derrick Brown and B.J Raymond

Umass's- Ricky Harris and Chris Lowe

Charlotte's- Lamont Mack and Charlie Coley

Rhode Island's- Jimmy Barron and Kahiem Seawright

Saint Louis's- Tommie Liddell and Kevin Lishc

Temple's- Dionte Christmas and Ryan Brooks

Saint Joseph's- Ahmad Nivins and Tashed Carr

DISCUSS!

Last edited by UDF4N4LIF3; 10-08-2008 at 05:35 PM..
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2008, 01:50 PM
General

Thanked 5,463 Times in 2,388 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
I think there's a legit argument that we've got the best 1-2 punch. If only it was a game of 2-on-2. But it's an interesting thread anyway.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Academy Doolie

XUFAN02 is infamous around these partsXUFAN02 is infamous around these partsXUFAN02 is infamous around these partsXUFAN02 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by UDF4N4LIF3 View Post
Dayton's- Chris Wright and Marcus Johnson

_avier's- Derrick Brown and B.J Raymond

Umass's- Ricky Harris and Chris Lowe

Charlotte's- Lamont Mack and Charlie Coley

Rhode Island's- Jimmy Barron and Kahiem Seawright

Saint Louis's- Tommie Liddell and Kevin Lishc

Temple's- Dionte Christmas and Ryan Brooks

Saint Joseph's- Ahmad Nivins and Rob Ferguson

DISCUSS!

Rob Ferguson has graduated from St. Joes, so how about Tashed Carr?

I agree with Gazoo, Dayton has one of the top 4 1-2 punches, but not a lot outside Wright and Johnson that has been consistant, save Huelsman.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Colonel

as_4 will become famous soon enough
Good thread.

I don't think I can pick a legit #1...But would say that the top 3 groups are all very even.

XU
UD
UMass
and maybe I'd throw StL in the mix -- Doesn't it seem like the "L" Brothers have been their forever?

The other all have 1 dominant guy, with the other being a ? until further notice.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:36 PM
2nd Lieutenant

TC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these partsTC88 is infamous around these parts
As far as temple goes, Lavoy Allen is probably a better pick than Brooks, possibley the best young big man in the league. Gonvalzez and Anderson for Richmond is another good one.
Personally I would go with UMass. Lowe is the best pg in the league in my mind, and that being the most important postition carries a ton of wieght. And Harris is one of the few guys that can keep Christmas from winning three straight scoring titles.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 PM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TC88 View Post
As far as temple goes, Lavoy Allen is probably a better pick than Brooks, possibley the best young big man in the league. Gonvalzez and Anderson for Richmond is another good one.
Personally I would go with UMass. Lowe is the best pg in the league in my mind, and that being the most important postition carries a ton of wieght. And Harris is one of the few guys that can keep Christmas from winning three straight scoring titles.
agreed ricky harris and lowe, cause he's an awesome true point guard. for actual games i'd take these two

for playground and bragging rights.... our two :frog:
Old 10-08-2008, 11:15 PM

Binnie Bombs 33 is on a distinguished road
I would vote for Liddell and Lisch ... but ... Liddell has never played 100 percent with effort, he is a headcase. He almost quit the team and gave up on getting his degree this offseason because of his hatred for Majerus and took a deal in Europe.

Supposedly he was talked into playing his senior year.

If Liddell has his head on straight the are the best duo in the A-10 especially with their experience ... add that 7-0 center they got this year ... they could be the sleeper of the entire conference.