Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 AM
1st Lieutenant

cintibUD is a jewel in the roughcintibUD is a jewel in the roughcintibUD is a jewel in the roughcintibUD is a jewel in the rough
Could someone do me a favor?

I don't post much on messageboards anymore, but I still read them. However when I did try to add a comment on the A-10 board, it looks as if I have been banned. I can log in, but whenever I try to post I am told I don't have rights to do so. I can't even send a message to the admins to check out the problem. I can only send a note via the "contact us" link, but it must go right to the recycling bin since I have received no reply to repeated requests.

Could someone please post on the A10 board for me asking what is up? I have no idea why I may have been banned, aside from defending the moderators on a thread that was deleted right after I posted to it.

Or it could be that I haven't done my fair share to contribute to the UD-XU urinating contests that are always in full swing.

Thanks,

Bud
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2008, 08:59 AM
1st Lieutenant

cintibUD is a jewel in the roughcintibUD is a jewel in the roughcintibUD is a jewel in the roughcintibUD is a jewel in the rough
Pretty please?
Old 10-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,687 Times in 927 Posts
bobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond repute
CinitbUD, I sent a message to one of the Moderators yesterday about your situation. I asked him/her to contact either you or me. So far I have heard nothing. But interestingly, I just went to the A10 site a minute ago and it shows a "cintibUD" as being logged on.

I'll post and see what that gets.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,687 Times in 927 Posts
bobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond repute
I just posted a thread explaining your situation. Hopefully, it will get some action.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,020 Times in 479 Posts
Flyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant future
Something happened with me like that the other day. But it was because i hadn't posted in so long. I had to update my profile. Then it still didn't let me post. I had to go back to my email to find that they sent me an email that i had to link from that verified who i was. Not sure if that's what's happening to you, but check your email and/or your junk mail for something like that and you might find your answer. Good luck.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Same here. I hadn't posted since last b-ball season so my password expired. Once I updated it, I was good to go.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:29 PM
1st Lieutenant

Thumbs up Bobber you da man!

Thanks Bobber and everyone else for their help! I'm good to go now.

I did change my email for the site awhile back, but it must have been after they sent out the confirmation emails.

Getting changed up for the season. GO FLYERS!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:43 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cintibUD View Post
Thanks Bobber and everyone else for their help! I'm good to go now.

I did change my email for the site awhile back, but it must have been after they sent out the confirmation emails.

Getting changed up for the season. GO FLYERS!

Changed up for the season.....me thinkith you been listening to the candidates a bit too much
Old 10-24-2008, 03:04 PM
1st Lieutenant

ROFL! I guess the spellchecker said it was fine!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:00 PM

AdamtheFlyer can only hope to improve
They got me now. I got a message saying my password expired, but I couldn't remember what it was to reset the thing. I clicked the link that was supposed to send me my password...but never got the email.

On the ball, they are not.