UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,764 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
UD Win Over VCU - A10 Champions!

Intense game. You could see several things from the start.
1. Crowd was pumped
2. Seniors were amped
3. It was going to be very, very physical

Amazing performance by the seniors. They set the tone early and UD took the lead. I think VCU tied the game once or twice in the first half, but I can't recall VCU ever taking a lead.

VCU is talented and physical. Cox is a beast. Tillman is a stud rebounder. However, VCU could not make any 3s. 2-15 was a telling and perhaps game changing stat.

VCU is an incredible rebounding team. That is probably UD's biggest weakness. It was impressive, yet frustrating to watch VCU on the boards.

45 points in the first half and shooting over 50%. UD could score at will. Only challenge was shot blocking Cox at the basket. Fun to watch the first half offense. They limped a bit to half time due to foul trouble. To have that lead with Pollard and Williams in foul trouble was amazing.

Thank goodness, Josh returned this year. Without him. UD loses the game. How about that shot from near the foul line at the end of the shot clock? Back breaker for VCU.

VCU seemed to cross up UD and play zone in the second half. UD seemed really confused and everyone got out of the their game. Lots of standing and one on one efforts. I wonder if they caught UD by surprise. The team seemed unprepared for the zone.

Late second half, Kyle made a couple of those momentum changing plays. Kendall with 4 fouls gave fresh legs to deal with the inside VCU engine.

Kyle and Cooke were both banged up at the end of the game. I think Scoochie played the entire 2nd half. Cooke might have also.

Excellent coaching job by Archie. He had to play deep and even get Sam into the game.

Fans were loud, but I have heard louder. They were most vocal with regards to stripes. Very unhappy on a number of calls. Fan in front of me *****ed about every called from the first minute of the game. I think he missed a good game.

I remember reading a post towards the end of OOC saying that this team won't make the NCAA unless they sweep the A10. They certainly made up for OOC.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (03-02-2017), frisco flyer (03-02-2017), NJFlyr71 (03-02-2017), TXFlyerFan (03-02-2017)
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2017, 12:51 AM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I think in the first half we took the game to them and matched their physicality. We were the aggressors on offense and got them to commit many fouls. It seemed like we scored half our 1st half points on the line.

In the second half we were on our heels a little bit and we let them become the aggressors. Give them credit. They changed up their defenses enough to throw us off, and their pressure defense forced a few turnovers that changed the complexion of the game. Their physical presence inside got us in foul trouble and after that I think Archie focused on managing the clock, which I think was the right thing to do. With our bigs in foul trouble, we had to limit their possessions any way we can, especially after KP got his forth foul. Even though this caused the offense to stagnate a little bit, we had the full complement of our players to finish the game strong. And finish the game strong we did!

Congratulations to the seniors on an awesome win. They earned it.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to frisco flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-02-2017), flyercasey (03-02-2017), Glen Clark (03-02-2017), SeasonTicketFan (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 01:09 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frisco flyer View Post
I think in the first half we took the game to them and matched their physicality. We were the aggressors on offense and got them to commit many fouls. It seemed like we scored half our 1st half points on the line.

In the second half we were on our heels a little bit and we let them become the aggressors. Give them credit. They changed up their defenses enough to throw us off, and their pressure defense forced a few turnovers that changed the complexion of the game. Their physical presence inside got us in foul trouble and after that I think Archie focused on managing the clock, which I think was the right thing to do. With our bigs in foul trouble, we had to limit their possessions any way we can, especially after KP got his forth foul. Even though this caused the offense to stagnate a little bit, we had the full complement of our players to finish the game strong. And finish the game strong we did!

Congratulations to the seniors on an awesome win. They earned it.
This team is terrible on Offense when they try to run the shot clock down. I could not understand why when there was going to be 6 seconds at least on the shot clock for VCU at the end of the half, AM had them stand around and run the clock down. It hasn't worked one single time this year and they need to run the offense from the start of a possession at all times to maximinze their chances.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:37 AM

Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,285 Posts
ud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond repute
Too often when one is in the middle of a season, we don't stop to really appreciate the significance of the moment. We really are living in a golden age of Flyer hoops.

Think of what happened tonight-

We send off and honor the winningest senior class in history
We win a very close intense game over our top conference rival
Our arena was as loud as ever
We win an outright conference title.
We cut down the nets
We guaranteed ourselves a #1 seed in the conference tournament
We clinched an unprecedented 4th straight NCAA tournament bid

Plus -

Red Panda was perfect at halftime and the market hit an all-time high today.

Days don't get much better than this.

IAGDTBAF - It's a great day to be a Flyer.

Last edited by ud69; 03-02-2017 at 01:39 AM..
10 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ud69 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (03-02-2017), BOF02 (03-02-2017), Canonball (03-02-2017), ChampCar (03-02-2017), Cityengr (03-04-2017), flyerfanatic86 (03-02-2017), fuz_forward (03-02-2017), NJFlyr71 (03-02-2017), Radar (03-02-2017), San Diego Flyer (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 07:01 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,345 Times in 1,340 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
Intense game. You could see several things from the start.
1. Crowd was pumped
2. Seniors were amped
3. It was going to be very, very physical

Amazing performance by the seniors. They set the tone early and UD took the lead. I think VCU tied the game once or twice in the first half, but I can't recall VCU ever taking a lead.

VCU is talented and physical. Cox is a beast. Tillman is a stud rebounder. However, VCU could not make any 3s. 2-15 was a telling and perhaps game changing stat.

VCU is an incredible rebounding team. That is probably UD's biggest weakness. It was impressive, yet frustrating to watch VCU on the boards.

45 points in the first half and shooting over 50%. UD could score at will. Only challenge was shot blocking Cox at the basket. Fun to watch the first half offense. They limped a bit to half time due to foul trouble. To have that lead with Pollard and Williams in foul trouble was amazing.

Thank goodness, Josh returned this year. Without him. UD loses the game. How about that shot from near the foul line at the end of the shot clock? Back breaker for VCU.

VCU seemed to cross up UD and play zone in the second half. UD seemed really confused and everyone got out of the their game. Lots of standing and one on one efforts. I wonder if they caught UD by surprise. The team seemed unprepared for the zone.

Late second half, Kyle made a couple of those momentum changing plays. Kendall with 4 fouls gave fresh legs to deal with the inside VCU engine.

Kyle and Cooke were both banged up at the end of the game. I think Scoochie played the entire 2nd half. Cooke might have also.

Excellent coaching job by Archie. He had to play deep and even get Sam into the game.

Fans were loud, but I have heard louder. They were most vocal with regards to stripes. Very unhappy on a number of calls. Fan in front of me *****ed about every called from the first minute of the game. I think he missed a good game.

I remember reading a post towards the end of OOC saying that this team won't make the NCAA unless they sweep the A10. They certainly made up for OOC.
I think the refs were a bit inconsistent but I think when it came to it at the end of the game that let both sides play. When Cox and Lewis hit back to back shots late in the game they both could have easily been and ones if you watch them on replay, so as much as there were some calls that went against us there were some non-calls that went for us.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Colonel

TerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond repute
Inconsitent is almost an understatement..... not so much what they called, but what they didn't call. VCU turned it up a notch at about the 8 minute mark, and the refs swallowed their whistle on the VCU "D" till the last couple of minutes.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TerryK_67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Canonball (03-02-2017), fuz_forward (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 09:03 AM

Thanked 1,650 Times in 838 Posts
Canonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond repute
Went to a basketball game and a wrestling match broke out. Inconsistent reffing for sure. Good news is that UD just won a very physical game. Good to have Josh back.

When the guys share the ball and move it around they are efficient and very tough to beat. Cooke has finally gotten it and it shows, 5 assists to go with the 20 he put up. They play tough defense at all positions, just slightly undermanned with the bigs. In those games they've just gotta find a way to work around it, as they did last night.

So proud of this team. Go Dayton Flyers!
Old 03-02-2017, 09:09 AM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Keep in mind, that VCU team is really good - lots of big, quick, athletic players. Frankly, I think they could really make a run in the NCAA. Alie-Cox is a complete stud! We won a dogfight of a game against a very good, well-coached team. It was a bit ugly to watch, but that's what happens when two very good teams get together. I wouldn't be surprised to see both VCU and the Flyers in the Sweet 16...wouldn't shock me at all.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:21 AM
General

Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,412 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Keep in mind, that VCU team is really good - lots of big, quick, athletic players. Frankly, I think they could really make a run in the NCAA. Alie-Cox is a complete stud! We won a dogfight of a game against a very good, well-coached team. It was a bit ugly to watch, but that's what happens when two very good teams get together. I wouldn't be surprised to see both VCU and the Flyers in the Sweet 16...wouldn't shock me at all.
VCU played like a veteran team, that had to put it all on the line. I'll bet they are as emotionally exhausted as our guys are.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Jeff For This Totally Excellent Post:
Canonball (03-02-2017), SeasonTicketFan (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
That was about as good as we could play for about 30 minutes, then we were holding on for dear life at the end.

If we can get that first 30 minute effort in a tournament game, we could beat a #1 seed.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:56 AM

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Agree. VCU went 2 for 15 on 3s. They hit one or two more and the game changes. Also, Mo Allie-Cox had his way with us and seemed to score at will until the end. Incredible intensity and despite our foul trouble we snared key rebounds at the end and converted needed free throws. My blood pressure was spiking and the first day of Lent prevented self medication. Their comeback from 14 down deserves respect. I like them as a rival.

We could see the Rams again on a neutral site and that will be interesting. I hope we both make make noise in the Big Dance.
Mad Props to udx2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
SeasonTicketFan (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:04 AM
1st Lieutenant

big jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud ofbig jordan has much to be proud of
I actually disagree with those saying that VCU is well coached or very good. If they were more disciplined, I think they could be much better. But they take out of control shots and play recklessly defensively. "Throw the ball at the rim and hope for an offensive rebound or pray for a foul" won't work against teams who have legit height and strength.

I may be wrong here - I'll admit that I really don't like watching their style, so it might be my bias and they could be a top 20 team. But I thought their lack of discipline defensively gave us about 20 layups. And if the refs didn't let them play super aggressive defense in the 2nd half, Dayton could have shot 40 FTs.

Alas, what a win. I love that Cunningham was a difference-maker, despite having no bounce. That shot-clock buzzer beater was legendary.
Mad Props to big jordan For This Totally Excellent Post:
TerryK_67 (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:12 AM

Thanked 2,211 Times in 976 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I liked how methodical our Flyers were in the 1st half. We dominated. The offense was fluid. The defense was solid. Took advantage of transition when it presented itself. Nothing forced.
With a couple small exceptions, we continued that presence for 8 minutes into the 2nd half. 45pts at half. 65pts at under 12 TO. 20pts in 8 minutes is getting it done.
From under 12min to under 4min UD scores all of 6pts. BTW, Kendall was on the bench with 4 fouls.
With 3:51 to go, Josh Cunningham makes UD's last field goal.
2:02 Kendall makes a free throw.
UD doesn't score another point until KD's free throws with 0:16 to go.
Taking the air out of the ball does not work well for this team.
Thank God VCU never attacked Charles Cooke with dribble penetration in the last 4 minutes. He could barely move on his tweaked ankle. it would have been a lay-up drill.
Our lack of execution for 11 minutes kept the game close. VCU's suspect shooting and failure to recognize Cooke's injury preserved a victory.
jack72 (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,285 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
If you haven't already, I'd suggest you go to the A10 website basketball page -- for those of us who've enjoyed watching Kyle Davis the past four years and know how loved he is by coaches, students, fans and teammates, the cover photo on that page is priceless. Perhaps someone smarter than I can figure a way to cut/paste it here.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:18 AM

MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
suspect shooting

Originally Posted by udx2 View Post
Agree. VCU went 2 for 15 on 3s. They hit one or two more and the game changes.
VCU shot 7-14 from 3pt range against Richmond.
In the last 3 games:
vs SLU 4-11
vs URI 1-15
vs UD 2-15
(7-41)

If Tillman and Ali-Cox are not allowed to have their way in the paint and if pressure doesn't force turnovers, VCU's offense is very suspect.
SeasonTicketFan (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:22 AM

KD

I hope I did this right and won't get in copyright trouble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KD.jpg (74.7 KB, 29 views)
66flyer (03-02-2017), Radar (03-02-2017), San Diego Flyer (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:26 AM
Lieutenant General

CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
10 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
66flyer (03-02-2017), AC91 (03-02-2017), Canonball (03-02-2017), cj (03-02-2017), flyerfanatic86 (03-02-2017), Go-UD-Go (03-02-2017), jack72 (03-02-2017), mikeymo85 (03-02-2017), Radar (03-02-2017), San Diego Flyer (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Lieutenant General

Even though Lewis finished with 15 points I would say that we did a great job on him and his night was really quiet. Of course Kyle got the bulk of the minutes on him but DD was very good when he guarded him as well and the help was there when he drove to the basket, particularly when he went baseline.
Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-03-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
Even though Lewis finished with 15 points I would say that we did a great job on him and his night was really quiet. Of course Kyle got the bulk of the minutes on him but DD was very good when he guarded him as well and the help was there when he drove to the basket, particularly when he went baseline.
Yep. He went on a 2 plus minute rampage in the 1st half where he scored 7 straight points and 9 out of 11 points but pretty much that was it. Every time he wanted to get a shot off or make a move with the ball they had a body or two on him and stopped him in his tracks...
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,618 Times in 2,467 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Another great picture of Kyle with Archie
https://twitter.com/DavidPJablonski/...55688992411653

The story http://www.daytondailynews.com/event...pK749H93rEgSP/
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (03-02-2017), San Diego Flyer (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 11:04 AM

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Shouldn't this thread be titled: UD WIN - A10 Champions!
Old 03-02-2017, 11:17 AM

Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,764 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
When you celebrate and then write a recap at 12:30 AM, you can make a mistake or two. I think everyone understood what I meant.

If an editor wants to change the headline to "UD defeats VCU to win A10 championship", I would appreciate it.
Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Major General

Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrFlyerFanatic View Post
I hope I did this right and won't get in copyright trouble.
Thanks!

Now, can someone post it on the VCU MB? Kidding!
Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Colonel

MikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant future
Does anyone have a good shot of K. Davis standing on the press row table?
Mad Props to MikeF For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-03-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Colonel

MikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant futureMikeF has a brilliant future
I don't really know where to post this, so it's going here...

...each new class - especially a large for college basketball class - brings new possibilities, new hopes, new goals. But, I'm not sure if I'll ever feel about another UD senior class the way I feel about this specific group. I've been following UD basketball basically my entire life; many of my early grade school memories include watching games on the old tartan surface, hoping my program's number got called so I could shoot three free throws to try to win a Bulova watch. I was there for the end of the Donoher era, the fool's gold of the early O'Brien years, the Great Midwest ass-kickings, the transition to the Atlantic 10 and Ace Custis and Marcus Camby and whichever foreign players Mike Jarvis brought to George Washington (I know others here have longer tenures...).

I've watched a lot of players. I've rooted for a lot of players. I've really missed a lot of players. But this group? Man, this group. I honestly don't know what to say other than it's been a pretty amazing four years (or fewer for Cooke) and I'm just so sports thankful to have seen it. I would love to feel this way in the future about another group, but I simply think it's unlikely.
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MikeF For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (03-02-2017), Flyer 79 (03-02-2017), Muckem333 (03-02-2017), Radar (03-02-2017), San Diego Flyer (03-02-2017), TXFlyerFan (03-02-2017), UDBrian (03-03-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Major

flybye is infamous around these parts
Couldn't agree more. I do include the 84 team, really enjoyed that group with Rosie, Damon,Sedric...now they weren't together the whole four but a great group to follow.
Mad Props to flybye For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 12:44 PM

Thanked 6,172 Times in 4,202 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
I would love to feel this way in the future about another group, but I simply think it's unlikely.
Could be hard to match or beat the Elite 8 finish, but I think Archie is just getting started.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Major General

...each new class - especially a large for college basketball class - brings new possibilities, new hopes, new goals. But, I'm not sure if I'll ever feel about another UD senior class the way I feel about this specific group. I've been following UD basketball basically my entire life; many of my early grade school memories include watching games on the old tartan surface, hoping my program's number got called so I could shoot three free throws to try to win a Bulova watch. I was there for the end of the Donoher era, the fool's gold of the early O'Brien years, the Great Midwest ass-kickings, the transition to the Atlantic 10 and Ace Custis and Marcus Camby and whichever foreign players Mike Jarvis brought to George Washington (I know others here have longer tenures...).

I've watched a lot of players. I've rooted for a lot of players. I've really missed a lot of players. But this group? Man, this group. I honestly don't know what to say other than it's been a pretty amazing four years (or fewer for Cooke) and I'm just so sports thankful to have seen it. I would love to feel this way in the future about another group, but I simply think it's unlikely.
Whenever the time comes, these 4 need to be inducted in the HOF...together.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ace Custis. Never thought i'd hear that name again. That dude was so good. STUD. Well done pulling that name out of the hat
Old 03-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Major General

priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Lord, the VCU message boards are super-rustled about this win.

Complaining about the refs, about our PA announcer, about the fact that we cut the nets down last year (when we did in fact earn the conference championship during the regular season), about XW tweeting some picture of the guys in a huddle at VCU saying "y'all didn't think you were going to win again, did you?", about having to play consecutive road games at URI and Dayton, about having to play at Dayton in March two straight seasons.

They need to get a hold of themselves. Lot of hatred from a fan base that really didn't exist before their Final 4 run. Unless you consider average attendance of around 4k as "existing".
Old 03-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,615 Times in 5,096 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
I made it right.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Fudd For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-02-2017), SeasonTicketFan (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 02:02 PM

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
700 WLW has Archie scheduled on SportsTalk at 6:10 tonite.
cj (03-02-2017), jack72 (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
If the tide were turned this board would have been saying the same things the VCU board is saying.....However, I'd only tell them one thing and that for a team who was leading the entire game (UD) to have 2 more fouls then the team that was trailing the entire game (VCU) there should be no beetching about the refs..

Last edited by steve; 03-02-2017 at 02:15 PM..
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
66flyer (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Lieutenant General

Does anyone have the +/- stats for last night?
Old 03-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Major

FlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to behold
Archie cutting down the net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKnR2Akz5o
Old 03-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Major General

Talking

Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post

Complaining about the refs, about our PA announcer, about the fact that we cut the nets down last year (when we did in fact earn the conference championship during the regular season), about XW tweeting some picture of the guys in a huddle at VCU saying "y'all didn't think you were going to win again, did you?", about having to play consecutive road games at URI and Dayton, about having to play at Dayton in March two straight seasons.

They need to get a hold of themselves. Lot of hatred from a fan base that really didn't exist before their Final 4 run. Unless you consider average attendance of around 4k as "existing".
Hmmm...they don't mention the two "gift" W's that took a total of .8 seconds of game time!
Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Major General

Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Hmmm...they don't mention the two "gift" W's that took a total of .8 seconds of game time!
They do actually, and say "yeah, but we were dominating those games before losing the lead, so we should've won those anyway".

K. Lot of arrogance there.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:38 PM

Thanked 10,171 Times in 5,899 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post

Wah, Wah, Wah!!
Old 03-02-2017, 03:07 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,165 Times in 2,722 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
There is a group of fans out there that complain more about the refs than the fans on UDPride.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to cj For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (03-02-2017), ud69 (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 03:20 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cj View Post
There is a group of fans out there that complain more about the refs than the fans on UDPride.
Should we send Rollo over there to straighten them out?
Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,743 Times in 798 Posts
UDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond repute
With all due apologies to BR, I had to reprint this quote from their story here. Was said to be from a "seasoned" Flyer fan.

“I don’t care if I’m playing basketball, baseball, football or checkers, I want Kyle Davis on my team.”

A-freakin'-men to that.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDBaby For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-03-2017), flyerfanatic86 (03-03-2017), Runnin' Rebel (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
I was at the game. Did anyone besides myself yell "sandwich" when Kyle went the length of the court and layed it in over Mo Alie-Cox? I didn't have a sandwich but I took a bite of my soft pretzel!
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (03-02-2017), CT Flyer (03-02-2017), Flyer 86 (03-03-2017), mikeymo85 (03-02-2017), UDBaby (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Brigadier General

BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
I was at the game. Did anyone besides myself yell "sandwich" when Kyle went the length of the court and layed it in over Mo Alie-Cox? I didn't have a sandwich but I took a bite of my soft pretzel!
You know i did!!! In person this time.

Alot of "Wtf" looks around me, one being my brother but in my own little world i was cool and high fiving myself

Last edited by BRob2Perryman3; 03-02-2017 at 06:35 PM..
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-02-2017), Flyer 86 (03-03-2017), Gazoo (03-03-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Major

66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of
CT Flyer, The CBS Sports app is what I use for stats.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by 66flyer View Post
CT Flyer, The CBS Sports app is what I use for stats.
Do they specifically have +/-?
Old 03-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,618 Times in 2,467 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone have a good shot of K. Davis standing on the press row table?
Don't know how to post the picture itself, but here is a link to one
https://twitter.com/DavidPJablonski/...436866/photo/1
Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
MikeF (03-03-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 11:48 PM
General

Thanked 4,539 Times in 2,056 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
This team is terrible . . .

I didn't really read much of your post after that opening phrase . . .

Old 03-03-2017, 12:47 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute

Great post. Potential is on thing but when you look at how this group has improved and what they accomplished it will be tough to beat. This group truely matches the desire and personality of archie
Old 03-03-2017, 01:06 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glen Clark View Post
I didn't really read much of your post after that opening phrase . . .

Old 03-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Captain

LIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond reputeLIBob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
Does anyone have the +/- stats for last night?
KD +9
CC +9
SS +1
XW -7
KP +15
Josh +3
DD -4
SM +2
Crosby +6
RM -1
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to LIBob For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-03-2017), Glen Clark (03-04-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 06:59 PM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this group is peaking at the right time..... and can win 2 to 3 games in the NCAA . We've been there (4 of them), know what it takes.

Moving the ball on offense, we have the variety of scoring options, and we play defense.

Dangerous!!
Old 03-03-2017, 11:35 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,041 Times in 2,687 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TerryK_67 View Post
Inconsitent is almost an understatement..... not so much what they called, but what they didn't call. VCU turned it up a notch at about the 8 minute mark, and the refs swallowed their whistle on the VCU "D" till the last couple of minutes.
Actually, the refs swallowed their whistles a lot throughout the 2nd half. At one point, the foul count was UD 6, VCU 1, and VCU didn't draw their 2nd foul of the half until almost the 10:00 mark. And when MAC drew the foul that sent KP to the line with 0:09 to go, it was the first time he drew the short end of the whistle all game long. 39 minutes and 51 seconds, and the guy who's possibly the strongest player in the entire A-10 didn't have a single foul called on him. Granted, MAC is agile and smart in addition to being strong, but "Come on, Man!"
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (03-04-2017), TerryK_67 (03-03-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 11:47 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,041 Times in 2,687 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
One other observation, that I think illustrates the "heart of a champion". With 22 seconds to go, we were clinging to a 2 point lead, and VCU had the ball. They never scored again, and we won by 7. Granted, that quick 3-pointer attempt was some flawed strategy on VCU's part, but when rebounds were needed, our 4-year Seniors got them. First Kyle, then Kendall, and finally Scoochie. And then, they combined to go 5/6 from the line in those final 19 seconds.

Yes, we will miss all 5 of our Seniors next year, but that's next year. There's still work to be done this year. Godspeed, gentlemen!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Brigadier General

So what I'm gathering is essentially we are hovering around a 7-8 right now? Consensus seems to be win out produces 6-7. I disagree. Winning out puts us in the teens of the RPI, likely 5 or 6 Top 50 wins (assuming we beat one or both of URI and VCU in the A-10). We are also white hot and that will be 12 or 13 straight wins. I think that gets us a 5 and I've not completely ruled out a 4.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:01 PM
I Am A Statistical God

Thanked 6,171 Times in 2,321 Posts
Figgie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LIBob View Post
KD +9
CC +9
SS +1
XW -7
KP +15
Josh +3
DD -4
SM +2
Crosby +6
RM -1
Unfortunately, you have 2 guys wrong.

Pollard was +13, and Josh was +7.

First off, your +/- numbers add up to +33. Which can't happen if you have 5 guys on the court.

Secondly, I correct play-by-play information for each game when substitution patterns don't tie together. At one point in the first half when Cunningham came in for Pollard, it didn't list one of them. So, when the opposite substitution occurred, it didn't show up then either.

Figstats has what you need every game.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Figgie123 For This Totally Excellent Post:
cj (03-04-2017), CT Flyer (03-04-2017), rollo (03-04-2017)