Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 09-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Academy Doolie

Herewego is on a distinguished road
live video feed down again

I have tried everything and no video feed. Keep getting that the game has not begun yet. Why is it so hard to get this up and running for the games? The famous bouncing ball is up and running..........hopefully soon for the live video feed
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,392 Times in 2,479 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
A friend of mine calls it "lamtracker". I think it's a perfert description. I have video in the 2nd set -- but it's choppy.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Academy Doolie

Herewego is on a distinguished road
back on

live video backup. better announcing than before. Hopefully will speak into the mic more consistently
Old 09-19-2008, 08:05 PM

BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Big block to close out set 2. Great job Tiff and Bethany!!! Glad to see Tiff get going. Need to get Bethany going and STOP Lynch!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:13 PM

Much better announcing than first home weekend. I would however like them to give the SCORE more often. They did this better in Set 5 -- but it was lacking before that. The women announcer is very good. She knows exactly what she's talking about. It was nice to listen to live video -- and will be nice when I switch Internet providers at the end of the month so I can get the live feed. Basically I get the choppy video -- which means you can't watch anything -- just listen.

Also, I think KS went with Chelsey to serve to open Set 5 based on her getting 4 aces in a row in set 4. No go in Set 5 -- probably cost them the match -- but you can not blame KS for trying to jump on Purdue with the serve.

We lost this one in Set 4 at the end. Some of the girls just lost focus. Gotta put these top team away when you have the chance. Hopefully this learning experience will serve the team well down the road. We let this one slip away in Set 4. Too many hitting errors and not a good distribution on the ball. Hard to tell why from just gametracker (ie don't know if it was poor passing or setter desisions or hitters mis-reading the blocks)??? But 24.8% hitting errors is too many to win against most teams and way too many to take down #20.

Last edited by BeckysTXA; 09-19-2008 at 09:47 PM..
Old 09-19-2008, 10:23 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
I agree they lost it in game 4. The ex bball coach used to say "We had the chance to grab the game by the throat and we didn't do it" That is true today

I couldn't believe how poorly the team was blocking to start the match, Purdue had a lot of spikes with nobody blocking. Blocking was better and better as the match went on.

Lindsay never really got going, I thought it was obvious they considered her a big key. There weren't many times that she saw a single block.

I thought that Purdue passed the ball a little better than UD which might have made the difference. But, the teams were evenly matched. A couple of plays could have gone either way and the match would have had a different outcome.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:49 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,285 Posts
ud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond repute
A Few Observationa

Coach was really upset at the team in the first set. Rightfully so.

In the second set Purdue made many unforced errors that kept us in the set. Then Gaerke started to get it going and helped us pull it out. Had we lost the second set I think we would have been swept.

Third set to Christoff. Seemed like she served about 10 straight points. Purdue looked awful.

Fourth set was a killer. Never could get up. Had it at 23-24 with Schroeder serving. Purdue calls time out. Out of the time out Schroeder serves it long to give Purdue the set. Seniors are not supposed to make those mistakes.

Fifth set we lost it late.

I thought both teams had some pretty bad stretches.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:56 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed that in set #4 UD had 18 kills, only needed to find a way to get 7 points in another fashion.