User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 11:02 PM
Major

Bucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TA111 View Post
They lose their scholarship and are no longer on the team. It’s as if they resigned their position. That’s why they need to seriously think about the consequences.
While it isn't the same, this reminds me of when high school players were declaring for the draft that had absolutely no business doing so.

Combining an inflated view of self worth with bad advice from assorted hangers on leads to problems. I think the portal issue will eventually find its water level there is definitely going to be collateral damage on the path there.

I wouldn't be surprised if an enterprising coach at low major finds a way to build a strong season or two as a landing spot for some players that overplayed their hand but are good enough to legitimately contribute to a mid major.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Bucketnight For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (06-15-2021), udflyerfan (06-15-2021)