Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 06:29 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
clever. missing points is habit with you.
lol, please, this "point" you were trying to make? Was it that XW wouldn't fit in our starting lineup this year? Okay, let me go into fantasy mode and pretend he stayed and was eligible for a 5th season. WOW, what a revelation!!! XW would not crack the starting lineup of the currently 13th ranked Dayton Flyers. And water is wet and the sun will both rise and set tomorrow.

Thanks for your great revelation. I'm sure there's someone on this board that thought otherwise until you made that great point.

So, if I missed the point, it's because I assumed your point wasn't so flippin obvious and not worth making. Heck, I was giving you more credit than you deserved. You should thank me not ridicule me.

Last edited by Smitty10; 12-19-2019 at 06:35 PM..
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (12-19-2019)