Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 11:43 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,618 Times in 5,097 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CJ#4 View Post
Until / unless there's another transfer or a surprise Ibi/Jalen return, this is what we've got ...

2021-22 AND 2022-23
G: Weaver (6-6) ..... MSmith (6-0) ..... Greer (6-3)
G: Cohill (6-2) …...... Brea (6-6)
F: Nwokeji (6-7) …... KWash (6-7)
F: Amzil (6-10) ....... Blakney (6-6) ..... Amaefule (6-9)
F: Camara (6-8) ...... Holmes (6-8) …... Sissoko (6-9)

All scholarships filled (barring return of a senior).
Weaver and Cohill have two years of eligibility. Camara has three. All others have four.

You could list these players' positions about 100 ways. I structured it this way trying to essentially create a "two-deep" with the 10 players I thought were most likely to get minutes next season. With the caveat that I have no idea which of Greer and Smith will come in more ready -- just that one of them may get some playing time and one may be pretty anchored to the bench.
Amzil and Camara are going to be hard to keep off the floor next year. Both are all-A10 potential guys, IMO. Nwokeji came on at the end of the year, and Holmes is a very impressive player. We have an embarrassment of riches at forward now. I guess the group has the versatility to play the 3-5 positions, so maybe "forward" is too limiting.