Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 12:43 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
I'm not ready to write off Obi and the Knicks yet. Obi is effective is minutes lately. Derrick Rose has helped his game. I expect Obi to have more playing time next year and the offense to better take advantage of his skills.

I think Obi does not fit the Knicks very well. The Knicks are 2nd last in the league in assists per game (down from last year). To be fair, the difference between the top team in the league to worst team in the league in assists is 6 per game. The Knicks go one on one a lot and have Obi as the outlet in the corner.

You cannot argue with the Knicks winning right now. One of the hottest teams in the NBA. The formula is working for now. The formula gets them to the playoffs which is much better than history of late.
On another note, there is a ton of speculation on Randle's future as well.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/j...on-per-report/

Who knows...do the they use some power with him to grab more talent? Does he gamble for more money or take the easy path?