User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-16-2021, 08:29 PM
General

Thanked 3,923 Times in 2,155 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Here's a small world story. Exactly 60 years ago (not a typo) I captained the Elk team at point guard that won it's first game ever in the highest rating at that time, having been moved up several years prior. I believe it was "A". We were very undersized but scrappy. Then lost to a good Fairmont team at UD Fieldhouse in the next level. We were only down 3 at half, but the deep Dragon team wore us out.

I always enjoy reading about the Elks.
I imagine Centerville was quite a bit different than today
Posted via Mobile Device
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2021, 09:04 PM
General

OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
Would be worth exploring, to gauge both his interest and how well he’d mesh with the current squad & recruits. If he’d fit like an Isotoner glove, let’s go for it. But if he’d fit like a hood scoop on a ‘73 Vega, no thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think the advantage of only having one current scholarship is open is the staff can afford to be selective.
Old 03-16-2021, 10:29 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,115 Times in 2,611 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Parker Fox and Northern State's season is over... They lost 91-86 in OT (to the defending D2 National Champs)

He was great... 34 points 12 rebounds 2 blocks, he fouled out with 3 minutes left in Overtime

Now we wait to see if anything comes of this

Last edited by lhsgolf19; 03-16-2021 at 11:30 PM..
Old 03-16-2021, 11:59 PM
Major

FlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to behold
I’d obviously like Ty Ty more. I think if he comes aboard this team will reach heights we’ve never seen before. The three combo guards with Holmes, Washington and Mustapha/Zimi would be deadly and we’d likely have one of the best team of players in the country with in a year or two. That being said, if there’s a player leaving, I’d be happy with Fox too.

It sure is crazy to look back four years ago at this time. I was so incredibly mad that Archie was leaving—now look out four years later, he’s fired from Indiana and we’re doing just fine if not better.
Old 03-17-2021, 12:07 AM
Major

flyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FlyerinChicago View Post
I’d obviously like Ty Ty more. I think if he comes aboard this team will reach heights we’ve never seen before. The three combo guards with Holmes, Washington and Mustapha/Zimi would be deadly and we’d likely have one of the best team of players in the country with in a year or two. That being said, if there’s a player leaving, I’d be happy with Fox too.

It sure is crazy to look back four years ago at this time. I was so incredibly mad that Archie was leaving—now look out four years later, he’s fired from Indiana and we’re doing just fine if not better.
You forgot Blakney. He is better than both Zimi and Amzil in my opinion.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to flyerfan4life For This Totally Excellent Post:
FlyerinChicago (03-17-2021), San Diego Flyer (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 12:46 AM
General

Get the best available talent and make it work
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 01:30 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
the talent we are getting coming
in is incredible...

get the best possible,
and go from there
Old 03-17-2021, 01:55 AM
Major

FlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to beholdFlyerinChicago is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by flyerfan4life View Post
You forgot Blakney. He is better than both Zimi and Amzil in my opinion.
and Blakney for sure. I think all 3 can be great in their own way. Same with the guards.
Old 03-17-2021, 08:32 AM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Watched a bit of Parker Fox’s game last night. He was the best player on the floor—you can’t argue with 34 points and 12 boards. However his theatrics in front of the home crowd were a bit much. Act like you’re been there before, dude.

That said when he fouled out he took it like a man and sat down. There were 3 minutes left in OT and you just knew his team was screwed without him and they were.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-17-2021), FlyerBob (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 08:45 AM
Brigadier General

DGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond repute
Why the interest in Parker Fox?
Old 03-17-2021, 09:46 AM
General of the Air Force

lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
Watched a bit of Parker Fox’s game last night. He was the best player on the floor—you can’t argue with 34 points and 12 boards. However his theatrics in front of the home crowd were a bit much. Act like you’re been there before, dude.

That said when he fouled out he took it like a man and sat down. There were 3 minutes left in OT and you just knew his team was screwed without him and they were.
Posted via Mobile Device
I loved his energy and enthusiasm, we need that, if they are indeed looking hard at him
Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
TA111 (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 10:18 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Grant will look at a dozen things in regards to Parker or any transfer they choose and their stats will only get them the phone call.
Old 03-17-2021, 02:36 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
I’d obviously like Ty Ty more. I think if he comes aboard this team will reach heights we’ve never seen before.

I know what you're saying, but 29-2 (and who knows what could have been) and ranked #3 in the country is going to be hard to top.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to longtimefan For This Totally Excellent Post:
CJ2etc (03-17-2021), Glen Clark (03-17-2021), steverino015 (03-17-2021), superfan99 (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 02:46 PM
General

I'll take anyone who could make an impact but assuming there's only spot open a guard who can provide some shooting in my opinion would be the bigger need
Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
springborofan (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 02:59 PM

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
I'll take anyone who could make an impact but assuming there's only spot open a guard who can provide some shooting in my opinion would be the bigger need
Or a center who can win a tipoff.
Old 03-17-2021, 03:27 PM

Thanked 10,504 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
I imagine Centerville was quite a bit different than today
Posted via Mobile Device
At the risk of alienating the thread police, I will say C-Vill did not have a traffic light, and we played several home games in the old Magsig school gym on Franklin St. It was so small that our free throw line was the opponent's "half court" line. It also had an inbounds end line that was 2 feet from the padded wall. At 6' i could hit that end pad and spring off of it and make a 2 handed dunk. That was worth a technical foul which did not endear me to Coach.

To this day that old floor was overlaid by a new floor and was not removed.

One of my favorite victories that year was a 10 point upset over Oakwood in that sunken band box they called a gym. They had two 6'5" starters, and were ranked.

Sorry, I digress.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CJ#4 (03-24-2021), Monster Man (03-17-2021), OSU Flyer (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 03:38 PM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post

Posted via Mobile Device
I thought he looked a lot like what a totally healthy Chase Johnson could have been.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (03-23-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 02:24 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Rob Cassidy at Rivals updated Ty Ty’s recruitment and Dayton isn’t even mentioned. Long shot at best:

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....yty-washington
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-23-2021, 03:30 PM
Brigadier General

steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
yep, it was a long shot anywho...

was hoping DaRon and our incoming
class would might be something to
make him say "hmm".... oh well
Old 03-23-2021, 04:19 PM
Colonel

redbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud of
Rivals has Ty Ty rated #32 overall (up from #54 in previous rankings). They have Holmes at #36. I don't understand why we can't be a solid option for Washington's services especially given the relationship that he and DaRon have. Were there extraordinary circumstances (other than U of Arizona fading away because of the Sean Miller hot water) that led to Holmes falling in our lap? Or can lightning strike twice?
Mad Props to redbengal For This Totally Excellent Post:
88flyer (03-23-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 04:27 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by redbengal View Post
Rivals has Ty Ty rated #32 overall (up from #54 in previous rankings). They have Holmes at #36. I don't understand why we can't be a solid option for Washington's services especially given the relationship that he and DaRon have. Were there extraordinary circumstances (other than U of Arizona fading away because of the Sean Miller hot water) that led to Holmes falling in our lap? Or can lightning strike twice?
As long as Grant is our coach, these types of recruits both considering and/or committing to the Flyers will no longer be "lightning strikes".

The recruiting bar has been raised, no matter how incompetent RabidK9 believes CAG is during a game.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SLUFLYER For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (03-23-2021), TA111 (04-04-2021)
Old 04-04-2021, 10:32 AM
Academy Doolie

Boroflyerfan01 is just really niceBoroflyerfan01 is just really niceBoroflyerfan01 is just really niceBoroflyerfan01 is just really nice
I saw that Efton Reid is announcing his commitment on the 15th. Does anyone know of we have any shot at all as his recruitment has been completely silent.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Boroflyerfan01 For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (04-04-2021)
Old 04-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Boroflyerfan01 View Post
I saw that Efton Reid is announcing his commitment on the 15th. Does anyone know of we have any shot at all as his recruitment has been completely silent.
Posted via Mobile Device
I know with DaRon signed, it was either
a video or a twitter... but he said he would
love for Ty Ty and Efton to also come to
Dayton...

A lot may of changed since then, but
we'll see!
Old 04-05-2021, 01:25 PM
1st Lieutenant

CJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud ofCJ#4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Boroflyerfan01 View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
247Sports says it's likely down to Ohio State, Virginia and Pitt ... with Florida State and NC State in the next tier of schools who were in the mix.
https://247sports.com/Article/Top-20...ers-163687995/
Old 04-15-2021, 09:23 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CJ#4 View Post
247Sports says it's likely down to Ohio State, Virginia and Pitt ... with Florida State and NC State in the next tier of schools who were in the mix.
https://247sports.com/Article/Top-20...ers-163687995/
7:13PM 4/15/21 per twitter, Mama Bear has spoken! Efton Reid's commitment has been postponed! Stay tuned!
Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CJ2etc (04-15-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 07:40 AM
Captain

flyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of lightflyhi524 is a glorious beacon of light
DaRon Holmes named a Max Preps Honorable Mention All American

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...ol-basketball/
10 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to flyhi524 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bonziflyer (04-16-2021), Bucketnight (04-16-2021), Flyer Al (04-16-2021), fuz_forward (04-16-2021), Lifelong Flyer Fan (04-16-2021), longtimefan (04-16-2021), MNFats (04-16-2021), San Diego Flyer (04-16-2021), TA111 (04-16-2021), The Fly (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 11:00 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,512 Posts
TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyhi524 View Post
DaRon Holmes named a Max Preps Honorable Mention All American

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...ol-basketball/
That would place him in Max Preps top 30 regardless of class. Pretty impressive.
Old 04-16-2021, 12:15 PM

Thanked 2,426 Times in 827 Posts
The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Dayton and Gonzaga are the only non-P5/Big East schools to have landed one of those Max Prep 30. UConn, the lone Big East school with commitments, landed two. Can’t stand Hurley, but he’s getting it done up there.
Old 04-18-2021, 09:51 PM
Colonel

CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
TyTy Washington has named his final six: Baylor, Arizona, Kansas, Kentucky, LSU and Oregon.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:13 AM

Thanked 3,160 Times in 803 Posts
John C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond repute
Funny, only Oregon and Baylor are not cheaters that we know of.
Mad Props to John C. For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyer016 (04-19-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 02:05 AM
Major

Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
TyTy Washington has named his final six: Baylor, Arizona, Kansas, Kentucky, LSU and Oregon.
Bummer.

We need to find a sharpshooter—gotta be a few out there.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:10 AM

Bummer.

We need to find a sharpshooter—gotta be a few out there.
There are really lots of them. But can they play any defense? Do they weigh enough to really compete in D1? Are they good enough to draw a double team? Did they play in a weak HS league where they could prey on weak defenders?

There are fewer now who can check all the boxes like Ty Ty.
Old 04-19-2021, 12:15 PM
Captain

AZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud ofAZFlyer85 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by John C. View Post
Actually Baylor has had recent major scandals about player behavior in its basketball and football programs. And Oregon has Nike king Phil Knight throwing money at all of its athletic programs, I severely doubt that all of the Phil Knight $$$ is on the up and up.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:52 PM
Major

flyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by John C. View Post
Had the same thought. That's a grouping of schools willing to make strong-ass offers.
Old 04-19-2021, 02:11 PM
Brigadier General

figured if it was going to be us,
he would of announced before now...
not a surprise here.

keep working, CAG
Old 04-19-2021, 07:12 PM

Thanked 10,172 Times in 5,900 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
#1 rated player, Chet Holmgren commits to the Zags. I like it, not going to a Power 5 team
Posted via Mobile Device
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
frisco flyer (04-19-2021), Lifelong Flyer Fan (04-19-2021), rollo (04-20-2021), steverino015 (04-20-2021), The Fly (04-19-2021)
Old 04-20-2021, 07:50 AM

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Think Ralph Sampson + Shawn Bradley

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
#1 rated player, Chet Holmgren commits to the Zags. I like it, not going to a Power 5 team
Posted via Mobile Device
If you haven't seen this 7'+ kid play yet, you need to check him out. He hits 3s, dribbles up court with either hand...complete stud. Skinny, skinny, skinny...but talent oozing everywhere.
steverino015 (04-20-2021)
Old 04-20-2021, 10:53 AM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
smart choice for him,
he will fit with their offense quite nicely...
Old 05-12-2021, 07:12 PM

Thanked 10,172 Times in 5,900 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Five-star basketball recruit Patrick Baldwin Jr. has committed to Milwaukee of the Horizon League, he told ESPN on Wednesday, spurning offers from the likes of Duke, Georgetown and Virginia to join his father Patrick Baldwin Sr., the Panthers' head coach since 2017. He is the #4 recruit.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
udflyerfan (05-12-2021)
Old 05-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Colonel

Highly regarded PG Ty Ty Washington, DaRon Holmes teammate at AZ Prep, committed to Kentucky tonight over Arizona, Kansas and LSU. The Cats are getting a really good player.
Old 05-13-2021, 12:01 AM
Major

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-13-2021, 12:03 AM
Major

Tyty will give them a national title. Book it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-13-2021, 01:18 PM
General of the Air Force

3 Guys make the Final Rivals150

Daron Holmes... 43
Kaleb Washington... 97
Malachi Smith... 133

Finished #17 in the Team Rankings
14 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bucketnight (05-13-2021), CvilleFlyer (05-13-2021), Flyer 86 (05-13-2021), FlyerBob (05-13-2021), fuz_forward (05-13-2021), Glen Clark (05-14-2021), GoFlyer (05-13-2021), jack72 (05-13-2021), rollo (05-13-2021), Runnin' Rebel (05-14-2021), SLUFLYER (05-13-2021), steverino015 (05-13-2021), TA111 (05-13-2021), The Fly (05-13-2021)
Old 05-13-2021, 02:35 PM
Brigadier General

super!
Old 05-13-2021, 03:58 PM
Major

Originally Posted by lhsgolf19 View Post
3 Guys make the Final Rivals150

Daron Holmes... 43
Kaleb Washington... 97
Malachi Smith... 133

Finished #17 in the Team Rankings
Awesome, but they're sleeping on Greer...I think he'll surprise many.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FlyerinChicago For This Totally Excellent Post:
CvilleFlyer (05-13-2021), Monster Man (05-13-2021), San Diego Flyer (05-13-2021), steverino015 (05-13-2021), TA111 (05-13-2021)
Old 05-13-2021, 04:08 PM
Captain

MikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to behold
Tyty will give them a national title. Book it.
Posted via Mobile Device
So you're saying Kentucky wins it all next year. Cause he won't be there after next year.
Mad Props to MikeFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (05-14-2021)
Old 05-13-2021, 05:03 PM
Brigadier General

agreed!
Old 05-13-2021, 10:12 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,752 Times in 794 Posts
Marysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I thought all our recruits were always top 150 until they didn’t live up to our pre game 1 hype and then maddog takes over, trashes them relentlessly, and kicks them to the curb.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-13-2021, 11:35 PM
Major

Originally Posted by MikeFlyer View Post
So you're saying Kentucky wins it all next year. Cause he won't be there after next year.
Yeah, I guess I am.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-14-2021, 11:01 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I guess I am.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll take the field if you want the Cats. How much $$?
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SLUFLYER For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (05-14-2021), Flyer 86 (05-15-2021), hawkoooo (05-17-2021)