User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 04-14-2021, 06:28 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,619 Times in 2,468 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
TBT finals at UD Arena 2021

July 21- August 3

https://www.daytondailynews.com/spor...AERLKYKGAXUHA/

Our Red Scare team will start out in Columbus. They need our support.
https://twitter.com/FlyersTBT/status...72401218551809
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (04-15-2021), Glen Clark (04-14-2021)
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2021, 11:10 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,815 Times in 4,076 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
July 21- August 3

https://www.daytondailynews.com/spor...AERLKYKGAXUHA/

Our Red Scare team will start out in Columbus. They need our support.
https://twitter.com/FlyersTBT/status...72401218551809
Just ordered tickets. 7 games over 4 sessions...40 bucks a session for lowers. They are only seating one side of the arena according to the seating chart...but I guess that is probably subject to change.

Pretty good deal to watch a bunch of games over a few days.
Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (04-15-2021)
Old 04-20-2021, 04:01 PM
Lieutenant General

Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Tickets for the Columbus Regional go on sale tomorrow.
https://thetournament.com/tickets
Saw this tweet from Carmen's Crew. They don't want to be outnumbered by Dayton fans again. Buy your tickets!
https://twitter.com/CarmensCrew/stat...71939746897920
Old 04-20-2021, 04:11 PM
Captain

marco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to behold
Here is feedback ... I bought UD Arena tickets (I selected my actual seats) last year but it was cancelled in Dayton due to Covid ... I don't plan to buy them in Dayton this year. Why? I went to buy the tickets and found I couldn't pick my seats ... Sorry I'm out ... I'm not paying tickets early to find I'm in the nose bleeds. Sorry, one persons opinion.

Last edited by marco red eagle; 04-21-2021 at 01:31 PM..
Old 04-20-2021, 04:35 PM
Lieutenant General

If you request lower arena seats, you won't be in the nose bleed sections. You will be able to pick seats after the attendance variance is set.
Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
longtimefan (04-20-2021)
Old 04-20-2021, 10:36 PM

shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marco red eagle View Post
Here is feedback ... I bought UD Arena tickets last year but it was cancelled in Dayton due to Covid ... I don't plan to buy them in Dayton this year. Why? I went to buy the tickets and found I couldn't pick my seats ... Sorry I'm out ... I'm not paying tickets early to find I'm in the nose bleeds. Sorry, one persons opinion.
The "equations" are in place at UD. UD worked with Ticketmaster (primarily) to have equations and formulas in place on the most effective and best use of space on seats. I would imagine now that the system plugs in bodies as you purchase tickets, even though those exact locations move as tickets are bought. I bought lower sideline (not baseline) and the computer knows it needs to insert X amount of groups of 2 and 4 to fill that lower bowl. Groups of 2 and 4 are easily fit and they most likely have so many groups of 2 and 4 already allotted.

This wasn't in place until late fall, so any event prior to that was a crap shoot.
Old 04-20-2021, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
If you request lower arena seats, you won't be in the nose bleed sections. You will be able to pick seats after the attendance variance is set.
You don't get to pick anything other than Lower Sideline, Lower Baseline, Upper Sideline.

They are only using half the arena for the TBT according to the current seating diagram. You won't pick any seat, just one of the three locations and you will be placed somewhere in one of those.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:12 PM

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post
You don't get to pick anything other than Lower Sideline, Lower Baseline, Upper Sideline.

They are only using half the arena for the TBT according to the current seating diagram. You won't pick any seat, just one of the three locations and you will be placed somewhere in one of those.

The e-mail I saw said that you purchase your tickets now, with simply the area you want. Then when the allowed number of fans is determined you will be able to pick your seats, as Lifelong Flyer Fan said.
Mad Props to longtimefan For This Totally Excellent Post:
shocka43 (04-20-2021)
Old 04-21-2021, 08:42 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,592 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post

Can anyone explain in 50 words or less the logic behind only using half the arena?
Old 04-21-2021, 08:44 AM
Colonel

Flyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
Can anyone explain in 50 words or less the logic behind only using half the arena?

My guess, they are betting on 50% capacity by the time the tournament starts.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-21-2021, 09:01 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,412 Times in 2,484 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyerferd View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
I have no idea, but this sounds logical and it would accommodate concessions only opening in a limited area, ect. It helps reduce facility management expenses.
Old 04-21-2021, 09:14 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,592 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyerferd View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea, I probably am reading to much into it. Multi tasking gets me in trouble. I see the words "half the arena" and assumed a couple sides would be shut off. I know I watched a couple NHL games where this was the case and it makes no sense. Half the capacity spaced out might be better option.
Old 04-21-2021, 09:47 PM
Colonel

Flyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud of
Got my tickets for Columbus! See some of you Saturday, July 24 at 1o’clock!
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Flyerferd For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (04-22-2021)
Old 04-21-2021, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
I am guessing they are using the Arena setup that they have all season...with the media risers on the bench side of the floor pushed back with the entire 100 level on the locker room side being used for teams.

That leaves the 200, 300, 400 on the locker room side not being used by fans according to the diagram they posted.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:01 PM

25% is the current capacity set by Napoleon. About 3350 people in UD Arena.

Take 350 out for teams, staff, concessions, security, management, etc...and you are left with about 3000 people.

It has been a while since I have had the discussion, but I think each half of the lower bowl is about 3000 people and each side of the upper is about 3500. I may be backwards on those, but you get the idea.

Using blocking off about 6500 seats in half the arena puts roughly 50% of those seats being used (obvious based on the math) which means they will probably just stagger seats, every other row, with an extra seat between the ends.

This is in line with them having all isle seats empty so people can go up the walkway "distanced", etc.

I will also bet that the actual seat numbers will be lower as there will likely be guests using the lounges as money talks per the usual.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:01 AM
Colonel

So now that the health orders will be lifted, it will be up to each school or business on what they want to do. I’m really curious to see what things will look like for these finals As well as the Ohio State regional..
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-21-2021, 03:28 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,118 Times in 2,611 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Brandon Spearman added to Red Scare
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (05-21-2021), steverino015 (05-21-2021)
Old 05-21-2021, 10:50 PM

Thanked 3,160 Times in 803 Posts
John C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully we find a point guard or two.
Mad Props to John C. For This Totally Excellent Post:
Marysville Flyer (05-21-2021)
Old 05-22-2021, 09:02 AM
General of the Air Force

lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Couple of bigs added

Trevor Thompson playing again for us
Devon Scott playing this year
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (06-02-2021), jack72 (05-22-2021), Lifelong Flyer Fan (05-22-2021)
Old 05-25-2021, 01:38 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,008 Posts
Buster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond reputeBuster Goode has a reputation beyond repute
So far, not seeing this team coming close to making it to UD Arena. Need a couple better players at a minimum.

You would think the UD Arena carrot would be enticing for some better players - have to wonder if their pro contracts prohibit them from playing. Why wouldn't we be able to get Scoochie to play? I know Chris Johnson, Brian Roberts and Chris Wright are getting up there in years, but they've played at the highest level - why can't Red Scare recruit them?

Last edited by Buster Goode; 05-25-2021 at 01:41 PM..
Old 06-04-2021, 12:09 PM
General of the Air Force

Big Add

Sibert playing for Red Scare
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (06-04-2021), flyerfanatic86 (06-08-2021), fuz_forward (06-14-2021), jack72 (06-04-2021), Lifelong Flyer Fan (06-04-2021), Runnin' Rebel (06-04-2021), steverino015 (06-04-2021)
Old 06-04-2021, 01:03 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
yes!!!!
Old 06-04-2021, 03:50 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lhsgolf19 View Post
Big Add

Sibert playing for Red Scare
For now. I've learned these past couple years that the commitment is usually with the unwritten caveat that they don't find something better to do.
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
JimBo (06-05-2021)
Old 06-21-2021, 09:28 PM
General

Thanked 4,539 Times in 2,056 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute
Red Scare #2 seed in the Columbus Regional.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...4-team-bracket

fuz_forward (06-22-2021)
Old 06-22-2021, 10:28 AM
Colonel

Gotta Zip up some X alumni to advance to the Arena!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-28-2021, 03:01 PM
Lieutenant General

Update article in Flyer News
https://flyernews.com/sports/red-sca...ame/06/24/2021
steverino015 (06-28-2021)
Old 06-28-2021, 05:26 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,753 Times in 795 Posts
Marysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
So KD is out ? He was in earlier
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-28-2021, 05:36 PM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Brandon Spearman will be interesting to watch. I think he would have had a much better career under Archie or Coach Grant.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:38 PM
General

TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marysville Flyer View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
...and that is bothersome. As I look at that roster, I don't see a true point guard. Too bad Kevin Dillard is not playing.
Old 06-28-2021, 07:09 PM

John C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond repute
We need that ball handler/ distributor. We had that issue last year. Scoochie where are you?
Old 06-28-2021, 07:14 PM
General

Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
So Devon Scott replaces Jalen Robinson from last year's roster? Adding Spearman, all we need is Staten and Meacham and UD Arena will be an interesting place if they make it that far.
Old 06-29-2021, 03:06 PM
Brigadier General

steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by John C. View Post
We need that ball handler/ distributor. We had that issue last year. Scoochie where are you?
where are you, Jalen Crutcher,
would he be eligible?
Old 06-29-2021, 03:14 PM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steverino015 View Post
where are you, Jalen Crutcher,
would he be eligible?
Exactly. Landers and Mikesell went straight to the TBT team last year. Why didn't any of this year's seniors join?
Mad Props to superfan99 For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (06-29-2021)
Old 06-29-2021, 09:06 PM
General

Originally Posted by superfan99 View Post
Exactly. Landers and Mikesell went straight to the TBT team last year. Why didn't any of this year's seniors join?
Because Jalen is taking a longshot of getting in the NBA and I'm guessing that he's following a path that doesn't include TBT.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:30 PM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Because Jalen is taking a longshot of getting in the NBA and I'm guessing that he's following a path that doesn't include TBT.
but, a million dollar winner take all
after a pandemic lockdown season...

could go a long way to helping him
achieve that..... his skill set could
be on display during this tournament.

there are definite
pros to following a path that includes
TBT..... just sayin, his decision

would be nice, but a long shot
at best
Old 06-30-2021, 11:16 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,773 Times in 936 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt there are many potential draftees risking injury by participating in the TBT. I could be wrong, but I assume Jalen is the rule not the exception.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to hawkoooo For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (06-30-2021), Smitty10 (06-30-2021)
Old 06-30-2021, 12:26 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,418 Posts
m21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond repute
but, a million dollar winner take all
after a pandemic lockdown season...

could go a long way to helping him
achieve that..... his skill set could
be on display during this tournament.

there are definite
pros to following a path that includes
TBT..... just sayin, his decision

would be nice, but a long shot
at best
The risk risk of injury isn't worth potentially splitting $1,000,000 12 ways. You have to win to get that $83k, and you could get hurt and get nothing. Many of the top American players in Europe often pass on the TBT as well because the risk isn't worth the reward. Let's not forget, this use to be a $2,000,000 winner take all. The risk was a little more worth the reward when making double this years prize. If I was a player with hopes of NBA money or 6 figure deal in Europe, I would not risk that for the $83K.

Last edited by m21eagle45; 06-30-2021 at 12:29 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to m21eagle45 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (06-30-2021), Smitty10 (06-30-2021)
Old 06-30-2021, 01:09 PM
General

Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
The risk risk of injury isn't worth potentially splitting $1,000,000 12 ways. You have to win to get that $83k, and you could get hurt and get nothing. Many of the top American players in Europe often pass on the TBT as well because the risk isn't worth the reward. Let's not forget, this use to be a $2,000,000 winner take all. The risk was a little more worth the reward when making double this years prize. If I was a player with hopes of NBA money or 6 figure deal in Europe, I would not risk that for the $83K.
Exactly. And I also doubt NBA scouts are parked at these games looking for diamonds in the rough. The TBT is somewhere between a pickup game and college basketball. Teams aren't usually put together strategically and the play is pretty sloppy.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:26 PM
Brigadier General

hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly. And I also doubt NBA scouts are parked at these games looking for diamonds in the rough. The TBT is somewhere between a pickup game and college basketball. Teams aren't usually put together strategically and the play is pretty sloppy.
I agree with the first and last sentences but not the middle one. I'll highlight my point with a simple hypothetical: this year's UD squad vs this year's Red Scare, who ya got?
Old 06-30-2021, 01:55 PM

Thanked 2,211 Times in 976 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
TBT website

Posted via Mobile Device
Kyle Davis is still shown on the TBT website, but when you click on his picture, there's no profile information.
Hopefully an oversite. He's still a glove on D.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:00 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by MrFlyerFanatic View Post
Kyle Davis is still shown on the TBT website, but when you click on his picture, there's no profile information.
Hopefully an oversite. He's still a glove on D.
Kyle was not mentioned in the Flyer News article I posted a few days ago. If there's no profile for him, I am afraid he is not participating.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:11 PM

Thanked 2,211 Times in 976 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Bracket challenge

If you are interested in joining a bracket challenge, use this PIN to join a Red Scare fans group: LRFWC2I4

Link: https://bracket.thetournament.com/leagues/join/LRFWC2I4

Group name is "National Champions 2020 - probably"
Old 07-01-2021, 04:57 PM
General

Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post
I agree with the first and last sentences but not the middle one. I'll highlight my point with a simple hypothetical: this year's UD squad vs this year's Red Scare, who ya got?
Probably Red Scare, but I'm really not sure how much talent makes up for a team built strategically, coached for some time and at least a couple months of familiarity with most players and having some others that have played more than a season together.

But my point wasn't who would win or who would lose or even who's better, I was attacking the format as a way of evaluation and if I'm an NBA scout, I'd feel more comfortable evaluating Jalen Crutcher playing college games than I would playing the willy-nilly type format that TBT brings.

It's so different. But I will say that the 2020 Red Scare gave us a hint as to something that eventually took place for the 2020-2021 Flyers. After the 2019-2020 season, most talked like we should take a big drop because we were losing Obi. But not that big of drop because we still had Crutcher, Ibi and Rodney. Ryan and Trey were looked at as hard-working supporting cast. But when they played in the TBT, they pretty much carried that team. That was the first hint that we lost a hell of lot more than just Obi.
Old 07-02-2021, 09:21 AM
Brigadier General

But my point wasn't who would win or who would lose or even who's better, I was attacking the format as a way of evaluation and if I'm an NBA scout, I'd feel more comfortable evaluating Jalen Crutcher playing college games than I would playing the willy-nilly type format that TBT brings.
Agreed. And on top of that, most of these players have already been getting looked at by NBA scouts since they were teenagers.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:09 PM
Brigadier General

understand all that, I guess I was coming
from the standpoint: several games, it
appeared a couple on the team just had
no effort, like no resolve and it was tough
on the team and everyone...

so, kind of from: a chance to show what
he can do when all players on focused...

the injury possibility I wasn't thinking of
but can understand 4sure
Old 07-02-2021, 05:20 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,512 Posts
TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by superfan99 View Post
Last year, due to COVID most of the European leagues were delayed so most of the players who would otherwise have signed a contract were still available for the TBT. This year is a different story.
Old 07-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Brigadier General

feel concerned we do not have a ball
distributor it appears...
Old 07-06-2021, 10:10 PM

They also risk injury every time they step into an open gym in the summer.

UD guys used to play us all summer at Princeton Park. Games were just as physical as anything else. It was the college guys versus the top AAU team in the area. Every week.
Old 07-13-2021, 07:19 AM
Brigadier General

KD officially out per his social media. Not good.
Old 07-13-2021, 11:12 AM
Brigadier General

Not that KD is/was a true PG, but I did expect him to bring the ball up for this team at least some of the time.

DD is really the only player close to a PG at this point. Sibert is not. Can Spearman run point?
Old 07-13-2021, 12:58 PM
Brigadier General

Marysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post
Not that KD is/was a true PG, but I did expect him to bring the ball up for this team at least some of the time.

DD is really the only player close to a PG at this point. Sibert is not. Can Spearman run point?
Last year they tried to have KD play the point and it completely took him out of his game. He didn't play nearly as much even in the 1st game and his D was avg at best. He just looked disengaged because of it.

The year before, he was the best player on the floor much of the time, especially against OSU and Aaron Craft the rugby player who tried to guard him.

He will be missed a lot on this team. If DD is the Pt guard, it may be a one and done. They don't need Scooch, just a true PG.
Old 07-13-2021, 02:17 PM
Major General

m21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond repute
Last year they tried to have KD play the point and it completely took him out of his game. He didn't play nearly as much even in the 1st game and his D was avg at best. He just looked disengaged because of it.

The year before, he was the best player on the floor much of the time, especially against OSU and Aaron Craft the rugby player who tried to guard him.

He will be missed a lot on this team. If DD is the Pt guard, it may be a one and done. They don't need Scooch, just a true PG.
DD has been their primary PG the last few years and they have done much better than 1 and done. I don't see why this year would be any different. I know they had KD and Dillard to play point as well, but Dillard was banged up and played inconsistent minutes, and KD is not a PG.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to m21eagle45 For This Totally Excellent Post:
hawkoooo (07-13-2021), Smitty10 (07-13-2021)
Old 07-13-2021, 03:35 PM
Brigadier General

they need a point guard.....
I am concerned
Old 07-13-2021, 08:31 PM
Brigadier General

DD has been their primary PG the last few years and they have done much better than 1 and done. I don't see why this year would be any different. I know they had KD and Dillard to play point as well, but Dillard was banged up and played inconsistent minutes, and KD is not a PG.
DD has not been the primary PG either of the past 2 years. Vee Sanford played more point than DD 2 years ago and KDIllard was the primary until he got hurt.

Last year DD played more PG than the year before because KD didn’t work out but they also had the kid from Louisville at PG. None of those 3 were a PG and it showed in the results.

No PG - No UD arena for RS. Perhaps Spearman is the answer.
Old 07-13-2021, 11:53 PM
General

Last year DD played more PG than the year before because KD didn’t work out but they also had the kid from Louisville at PG. None of those 3 were a PG and it showed in the results.
Semi-finals and lost to the champions by 9 points. Yeah, they were terrible without what you consider a proper point guard.
m21eagle45 (07-14-2021)
Old 07-14-2021, 09:14 AM
Major General

DD has not been the primary PG either of the past 2 years. Vee Sanford played more point than DD 2 years ago and KDIllard was the primary until he got hurt.

No PG - No UD arena for RS. Perhaps Spearman is the answer.
Dillard started the games at PG, but he played less minutes than DD at PG most of those games after he got hurt. Vee may have split with DD, but I seem to remember a lot of DD at PG.

Last year DD was the primary PG. KD would be the PG when DD was out. Ryan McMahon definitely was not a PG. He may have brought the ball down a few times when they couldn't get the ball to DD or KD, but McMahon was definitely not a ball handler.

Edit:

As far as this team goes, Spearman will act as the 2nd PG. He handled the ball a lot at Hawaii. With that said, I'd still expect DD to carry the load.
Old 07-14-2021, 04:47 PM
Brigadier General

Semi-finals and lost to the champions by 9 points. Yeah, they were terrible without what you consider a proper point guard.
That game was nowhere near that close
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-14-2021, 05:20 PM
General

That game was nowhere near that close
Posted via Mobile Device
It was the Elam Ending. Yes, it was exactly that close. That's the thing about the Elam Ending, teams don't get 20 point leads and let it dwindle as the clock runs out. There's no such thing as garbage time with the Elam Ending.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
SC_Flyer (07-20-2021), TA111 (07-19-2021)
Old 07-18-2021, 08:53 PM
General of the Air Force

Red Scare adds former OSU Guard CJ Walker to replace KD... Great Add
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (07-18-2021), jack72 (07-19-2021), Lifelong Flyer Fan (07-19-2021), superfan99 (07-19-2021)
Old 07-18-2021, 10:28 PM
General

Red Scare adds former OSU Guard CJ Walker to replace KD... Great Add
Problem at point guard has been fixed!!! Maybe Red Scare was reading Pride?
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 09:21 AM
Brigadier General

Huge addition. This team is pretty loaded.

Davis/Walker
Sibert/Spearman
Landers/Mikesell
Oliver/Pollard
Thompson/Scott
Mad Props to hawkoooo For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (07-22-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 05:41 PM
Lieutenant General

Our Red Scare team is having three Meet and Greets:

Tuesday, 7pm Springboro Warped Wing

Wednesday, 7pm Milianos Brown St

Friday, Columbus at the Varsity Club Patio 5-7 Sponsored by the Columbus Alumni
Registration link https://udayton.edu/calendar/2021/07....edu&cm_ainfo=
Old 07-19-2021, 06:05 PM

Hope they have all been vaccinated. Hate to see this blow up.
Old 07-20-2021, 08:08 AM
Lieutenant General

Jeremiah Bonsu (a Red Scare coach) is new Director of Player Development at Duquense after completing a 2 year stint as grad asst. at Arkansas.
https://twitter.com/RisingCoaches/st...724423/photo/1
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (07-20-2021), Figgie123 (07-20-2021), fuz_forward (07-20-2021), TommyGola (07-20-2021), UDEE79 (07-20-2021), UDGutter2 (07-20-2021)
Old 07-22-2021, 03:26 PM
Lieutenant General

Kendall Pollard on WING 1410 at 04 pm today.
Posted via Mobile Device
rollo (07-22-2021)
Old 07-24-2021, 02:57 PM
General of the Air Force

Starting Lineup:

Baby D
Sibert
Trey
DMO
Trevor Thompson
Old 07-24-2021, 03:04 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Feed: https://buffstreams.tv/watch-vahakni...scare-stream-2
Old 07-24-2021, 03:16 PM
General of the Air Force

Great start

16-7 5 min in
Old 07-24-2021, 03:17 PM
General of the Air Force

TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
This team looks really good so far.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:18 PM
Staff Writer

Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Just like last year, Trevor Thompson is playing extremely well.

So why does Trey's jersey say "Dunlap" on the back?

Answer: it is in honor of a friend who passed away.

Last edited by Swampy Meadows; 07-24-2021 at 03:39 PM..
Old 07-24-2021, 03:23 PM
General

Sibert has improved as a 3 point shooter, never thought that was possible.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:26 PM
General of the Air Force

27-14 after the 1st Q
Old 07-24-2021, 03:28 PM
Colonel

tirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond repute
Man it's fun watching those guys in action again.
Mad Props to tirebiter For This Totally Excellent Post:
Viperstick (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021, 03:29 PM
General

Good lord,, Kendall looks like he added about 75 lbs.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:29 PM
General

Thanked 4,902 Times in 2,262 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
KP looks like he added the COVID-50.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:32 PM
General of the Air Force

Kendall needs to lay off the donuts.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:38 PM
General of the Air Force

42-18 with 2:50 left in the half
Old 07-24-2021, 03:46 PM
General of the Air Force

44-21 at the half

Got a little sloppy at the end
Old 07-24-2021, 04:06 PM
General of the Air Force

58-33 with 2:40 left in the 3rd
Old 07-24-2021, 04:13 PM
General of the Air Force

67-38 End 3Q
Old 07-24-2021, 04:13 PM
General

This version of Red Scare certainly has much more depth than the previous 2 versions. They look good.
BeckysTXA (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021, 04:16 PM
Staff Writer

The bootleg feed fizzled out but no reason to worry about the outcome.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:19 PM
General

DMO has reverted back to his non-senior season 3 point shooting.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:28 PM
General of the Air Force

Target Score 87

79-45 right now
Old 07-24-2021, 04:33 PM
General

I knew they would set it up for KP. I didn't know he'd make it though lol
Old 07-24-2021, 04:34 PM
General of the Air Force

88-44 Final... Tomorrow 2 PM ESPN
Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (07-25-2021)
Old 07-24-2021, 04:55 PM

Thanked 17,162 Times in 5,119 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
Kendall is so big random objects are captured into orbit. This thing was over as soon as Sibert started calibrating the rims. Good balance of players. Big guys, space eaters, shooters, ball handlers. There's enough there to go further than previous teams.

Still comes down to making shots though.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
"Yeah....220, 221, whatever it takes." - Jack Butler (Mr. Mom)
Old 07-24-2021, 05:43 PM
Brigadier General

they are deeeep, and have room for
improvement. They played well, and
actually could of hit for 100.. DMO was
something like 1 for 8.

here is the box score...https://thetournament.com/scores/?WH...6%2Fsummary%3F

Last edited by steverino015; 07-24-2021 at 05:47 PM..
Old 07-24-2021, 05:55 PM

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Pollard is untouchable. Back off or prepare for the rack!
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to rollo For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021, 06:01 PM
General

they are deeeep, and have room for
improvement. They played well, and
actually could of hit for 100.. DMO was
something like 1 for 8.

here is the box score...https://thetournament.com/scores/?WH...6%2Fsummary%3F
The depth can be illustrated by the fact D. Davis led the Flyers in minutes with 22:19 and the Vahakni's 5 starters all had more including 2 with more than 30.

Red Scare outrebounded them 55 to 40. Not something us Flyers fans are used to seeing.
steverino015 (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021, 08:13 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,221 Times in 549 Posts
UDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Much better than I anticipated, and so much fun to attend.
Old 07-24-2021, 08:40 PM

Thanked 17,162 Times in 5,119 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
23 assists to 8 TOs. 38 bench points.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
"Yeah....220, 221, whatever it takes." - Jack Butler (Mr. Mom)
Old 07-25-2021, 12:13 AM
Brigadier General

The depth can be illustrated by the fact D. Davis led the Flyers in minutes with 22:19 and the Vahakni's 5 starters all had more including 2 with more than 30.

Red Scare outrebounded them 55 to 40. Not something us Flyers fans are used to seeing.
Depth definitely kept them from beating Carmen 2 years ago - they just ran out of gas - that and a lack of big bodies. Sounds like both have been remedied.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-25-2021, 04:04 AM
Brigadier General

our next game will be Sunday at 2pm
vs Category 5 (Miami)
Old 07-25-2021, 08:39 AM
Brigadier General

Our front court is big, skilled and doesn't commit dumb fouls.

Pollard's added tonnage quite literally brings another dimension to this already diverse group of talented big men.
Old 07-25-2021, 01:51 PM
General of the Air Force

Same starting 5 for Today's game
Old 07-25-2021, 01:51 PM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Same starting 5 for Today's game
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
Old 07-25-2021, 02:15 PM
General of the Air Force

8-7 C5 5 min in... DMO to line for 2 after the break
Old 07-25-2021, 02:17 PM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Cat 5 are physical, and they dropped a couple of threes early.
Anyone knows how deep they are? The pace of the game is pretty fast, and this should favor the deeper team, especially with the Elam ending.
Old 07-25-2021, 02:26 PM
Colonel

tirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody have a stream? (I don't have cable, so no espn - I have espn+, but it doesn't show this game.)