UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Poll Results: Who is to blame for today's uninspired loss to Memphis?
Amzil 11 pts 8 rbs but had little defensive effort 1 2.13%
Jordy 5 pts and 0 rbs. yes, I said '0' 9 19.15%
Brea 7 pts 5 rbs of uneventful play 0 0%
Crutcher 6 pts, 2 rbs 3 assists...not the kind of finale he needed 25 53.19%
Ibi 14 pts, 4 rbs and little defense 2 4.26%
Zimi 2 pts 2 rbs 1 2.13%
Rollo's golden nuggets 9 19.15%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2021, 02:13 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,874 Times in 6,980 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
UnGolden UnNCAAT loss to Memphis

I'm glad the sun was out as I took advantage of the weather to get a sh*tload of yardwork done this afternoon. I didn't watch 1 second of the game, but had Larry and Keith on the radio. To say the least the radio crew seemed bored...almost as bored as our defense and FT shooting.

Anyway...last poll of the year...thankfully.

King Rollo the GREAT! OUT!
Old 03-20-2021, 02:20 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,152 Times in 2,713 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
The nuggets win.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to cj For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 02:51 PM

Thanked 2,377 Times in 809 Posts
The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Can’t say I’m glad they lost; I root hard for the Flyers no matter the circumstances. But I am glad this weird-a$$ season is over. The inconsistency of this team was maddening. Add to that covid, no crowds, lost games and a rash of injuries and I’m more than ready to start over. Down two starters and Jalen absolutely spent was a recipe for disaster today. This result is no surprise.

I’m hoping against hope that our incoming freshmen are ready to go on day one. Failing that, at least by the start of league play. Zimi and Brea can be good ROLE players off the bench. Blakney and Amzil — possibly Weaver, too — have the credentials to start. The jury is out — waaaaaaaay out — on Sissoko and Frazier. Soooo, I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing Grant give the keys to the car to Smith, Greer, Washington and especially Holmes to see where they can take us. If they’re as good as advertised, we might surprise some folks next year.

After this season, I need a dose of consistency, effort, energy, controlled swagger and fundamental hoops played with a high IQ. May the newcomers lead the way, please.

Last edited by The Fly; 03-20-2021 at 02:54 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to The Fly For This Totally Excellent Post:
Monster Man (03-20-2021), NJFlyr71 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 02:55 PM
1st Lieutenant

flyerman is a splendid one to beholdflyerman is a splendid one to beholdflyerman is a splendid one to beholdflyerman is a splendid one to beholdflyerman is a splendid one to beholdflyerman is a splendid one to beholdflyerman is a splendid one to beholdflyerman is a splendid one to behold
I am ready for all the seniors to move on. I expect inconsistency from Freshmen, but all the Seniors had a disappointing season
Old 03-20-2021, 02:57 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
Can’t say I’m glad they lost; I root hard for the Flyers no matter the circumstances. But I am glad this weird-a$$ season is over. The inconsistency of this team was maddening. Add to that covid, no crowds, lost games and a rash of injuries and I’m more than ready to start over. Down two starters and Jalen absolutely spent was a recipe for disaster today. This result is no surprise.

I’m hoping against hope that our incoming freshmen are ready to go on day one. Failing that, at least by the start of league play. Zimi and Brea can be good ROLE players off the bench. Blakney and Amzil — possibly Weaver, too — have the credentials to start. The jury is out — waaaaaaaay out — on Sissoko and Frazier. Soooo, I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing Grant give the keys to the car to Smith, Greer, Washington and especially Holmes to see where they can take us. If they’re as good as advertised, we might surprise some folks next year.

After this season, I need a dose of consistency, effort, energy, controlled swagger and fundamental hoops played with a high IQ. May the newcomers lead the way, please.
There's a guy named Dwayne Cohill that also should be in the discussion.
Old 03-20-2021, 02:58 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
ready for the seniors, thanks
for time yere but please move on...

the one VERY good thing to hear
during the game was the inspired
play of Weaver! what a game...
Old 03-20-2021, 03:01 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
There is blame to go all around but I voted for Jordy. With his size how can he have zero rebounds. He always has a smile on his face but sometimes you just have to get mean and be a bully to get rebounds. He was benched in the second half for this reason! His one turnover was also costly in the first half because Crutcher through him a perfect entry pass and he couldn't corral it.
Old 03-20-2021, 03:13 PM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for Jalen. The second half of the season has been a major disappointment. His three-ball is in the toilet and he became a turnover machine.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-20-2021), TA111 (03-20-2021), udflyerfan (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 03:16 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,558 Times in 941 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Gotta pick CAG. This was the same strategy as VCU deployed successfully against us on THREE separate occasions. Double Crutcher, push him away from the three point line. And again we had no plan to counter it. Of course we could just continue to blame losing Obi rather than confront reality.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to maddog07 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-20-2021), m21eagle45 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 03:47 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Glad the Season is Over

Cannot wait for next year to begin. I hope CAG uses the summer to attend some strategic thinking classes. His game plan apparently did not include putting Memphis on the foul line.
That's where Dayton's inability to defend and rebound had the best chance of slowing them down.
Mad Props to Alberto Strasse For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 04:01 PM

The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
There's a guy named Dwayne Cohill that also should be in the discussion.
Yep, oversight on my part. Cohill should be a big part of any success we have next year.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2021, 04:04 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,328 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I have loved Crutcher for four years but wow he has been bad down the stretch, today being no exception. He gets the vote.

Agreed that Penny must have watched the VCU films because they did almost the same thing and AG and staff once again had no answer. Our offense, while it may have fit last year's team, was not beneficial for this team yet we did nothing all year to address it. Hopefully it fits next year's team better because I doubt we will change anything.

Still think we need to put Amzil in the post (high or low) more, especially against zones and when he has size mismatches. The few times this year that they featured him there he was very effective.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-20-2021), TA111 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 04:17 PM

Thanked 3,138 Times in 795 Posts
John C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond repute
It seems like many of you paid no attention to the fact we had 7 players and had to deal with a full court press the entire game. We just ran out of gas.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to John C. For This Totally Excellent Post:
CvilleFlyer (03-20-2021), Flyer 86 (03-20-2021), frisco flyer (03-20-2021), GoFlyer (03-20-2021), steverino015 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 04:37 PM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
The Tiger's defense was the reason so many Flyers fell off their game. As a spectator in attendance, it was clear that their size and intensity wore us down. Please don't anyone say it was a lack of effort. Their defense continually hammered our execution. No one player's fault. Perhaps an under achieving year, but the blame should go around evenly.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CvilleFlyer (03-20-2021), John C. (03-20-2021), NJFlyr71 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 04:38 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
Gotta pick CAG. This was the same strategy as VCU deployed successfully against us on THREE separate occasions. Double Crutcher, push him away from the three point line. And again we had no plan to counter it. Of course we could just continue to blame losing Obi rather than confront reality.
Posted via Mobile Device
CAG was not 3 - 17 from 3 pt range,
that was every player on the team not
named Weaver...

you put that "we continue to blame losing
Obi".. which doesn't take into account Trey,
Mikesell... most experts predicted us
to be in the middle of the A10....

Crutcher and Ibi:
8 - 21 fg's
1 - 9 3pters

Jordy:
1 - 4 free throws
0 rebounds

good luck to the seniors in the
future... excited to see how
the freshmen develop

the future looks very bright
with the greatest recruiting class
in the history of our school....

regardless of what you write

good luck to them in the future..
Old 03-20-2021, 05:04 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
As has been my slant for the better part of this season, I cant vote any individual player. It should go to most of the players.

A team effort in the negative sense of the WORD.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (03-20-2021), steverino015 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 05:12 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
All the things that this team has done poorly in (rebounding, 3 ball, TO, on and on) showed up again this game. The characteristics of this team hasn't really changed since about the 5th game of the season.

Not sure for the regulars/starters they exhibited any growth or development.
Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 05:12 PM

rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
As I said up top, I didn't see 1-second of the game, so my vote was solely based on the language I heard on radio with Keith and Larry...and it appeared to me that Mustafa just stood around on defense, especially on defensive rebounding, and allowed waaaaaayyyyyy too many O-rbs and easy putbacks.

For that reason, the UD rookie on the A10 All-Rookie team earned my golden ballsack vote.

King Rollo the Very Well Hung ...OUT!
Old 03-20-2021, 05:24 PM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
I am shocked that you didn't name Koby Brea again. Maybe it was because he was one of the better players on the floor today. Save for a couple of missed free throws, he played an excellent game and showed the athleticism and court sense that we know he has. And since he brings a b-ball relationship with Mali already, they just might have a head start on the other contenders for next season.

Oh, and since Weaver never missed a 3pt shot in 4 tries, is it ok with you if he goes ahead and shoots some more next season?

And just for your information, Koby took on Chatman's role of helping bring the ball up the floor against the press and had one TO in 26 minutes today.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CvilleFlyer (03-20-2021), Flyer 86 (03-20-2021), GoFlyer (03-20-2021), steverino015 (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by rollo View Post
As I said up top, I didn't see 1-second of the game, so my vote was solely based on the language I heard on radio with Keith and Larry...and it appeared to me that Mustafa just stood around on defense, especially on defensive rebounding, and allowed waaaaaayyyyyy too many O-rbs and easy putbacks.

For that reason, the UD rookie on the A10 All-Rookie team earned my golden ballsack vote.

King Rollo the Very Well Hung ...OUT!
What drives me crazy about Amzil is his fear of contact. On at least two occasions, he was in perfect position to take a charge, yet he backed up. He’s immensely gifted offensively, and he knows where to be on defense, but even in position he guards too often with his arms down by his side and allows a blow by. He needs to toughen up his attitude and add some beef. If he does that, he can be a star.
Old 03-20-2021, 06:39 PM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Amzil’s main issue is he does not have a feel for the college game at this point. He is a heck of a talent, but he’s yet to understand the philosophy and flow of this version of the game. He’s not totally lost out on the floor, but he’s missing the key aspect of flow and anticipation of teammates and the other team. It has to be natural instinct and not reactive. With more one on one coaching and time with playing with other college players during the off season he should be able to improve, but if not by conference time next season his minutes will be cut drastically.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2021, 06:50 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
The leap from Euro ball to D1 in physicality is a big one and was thrown into the fire with no preseason

A full offseason of strength and conditioning, summer practices and he could take a leap
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2021, 07:20 PM
Colonel

312to937 is a name known to all312to937 is a name known to all312to937 is a name known to all312to937 is a name known to all312to937 is a name known to all312to937 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
The leap from Euro ball to D1 in physicality is a big one and was thrown into the fire with no preseason

A full offseason of strength and conditioning, summer practices and he could take a leap
Posted via Mobile Device
Can you teach physicality and toughness? He already is one of the biggest guys on the court.

Also, he is coordinated/skilled but not particularly athletic. There’s a difference. And it really shows when we play better competition

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by 312to937; 03-20-2021 at 07:32 PM..
Old 03-20-2021, 07:41 PM

Give me 4 months, a Vice grip, 2 sledge hammers and an administration willing to look the other way, and I can make him a man. A Golden man. A million heir. Guaranteed.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2021, 07:46 PM
Captain

shwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant future
Gotta go with crutcher. I trash russell from URI for playing hero ball and not a team player unlike crutcher, but he's shown a lot of what I trashed russell for in the second half of the season.

I think he just didn't trust his teammates, perhaps for good reason, but he wasn't the player I was expecting him to be this year.
Mad Props to shwag33 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 07:47 PM
General

OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 312to937 View Post
Can you teach physicality and toughness? He already is one of the biggest guys on the court.

Also, he is coordinated/skilled but not particularly athletic. There’s a difference. And it really shows when we play better competition

Posted via Mobile Device
I think there’s an adjustment from the style of ball in Finland and the U.S.

I think it’s possible as a player develops to become more physical. I don’t think you can turn someone into Mo Allie Cox but but little things like improving finishing through contact, positioning, etc. that stuff I think freshman can improve on
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2021, 07:52 PM
General

Finland isn’t a basketball hot bed in Europe so there’s no telling the quality of coaching he’s had
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-20-2021, 08:04 PM

Thanked 10,128 Times in 5,864 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
My vote for Jordy. He plays half the game, and is the biggest and tallest guy out there, and zero rebounds. He needs to write an apology note to Amzil and Brea, outmanned frosh who got beat to death because Jordy could not play like a man.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CvilleFlyer (03-20-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 08:26 PM
Colonel

Flyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant futureFlyer69ers has a brilliant future
Did not vote. They were short handed from the start.

But somebody needs to learn how to rebound by next year.
Old 03-20-2021, 09:50 PM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Screw a poll as both teams played hard my man! God bless and good night.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-20-2021, 10:07 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,145 Times in 598 Posts
bcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steverino015 View Post
CAG was not 3 - 17 from 3 pt range,
that was every player on the team not
named Weaver...
The one take away from this year is that I learned that coaches don't actually get to play in games.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to bcross For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (03-20-2021), steverino015 (03-21-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 10:42 PM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Was at the game today. There are any number of players you could give the award to, outside of Weaver. They players played hard, but just couldn’t keep up. Jordy brought nothing though. No rebounds, can’t finish through contact, terrible hands, and just average D.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
steverino015 (03-21-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 10:51 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,558 Times in 941 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I am shocked that you didn't name Koby Brea again. Maybe it was because he was one of the better players on the floor today. Save for a couple of missed free throws, he played an excellent game and showed the athleticism and court sense that we know he has. And since he brings a b-ball relationship with Mali already, they just might have a head start on the other contenders for next season.

Oh, and since Weaver never missed a 3pt shot in 4 tries, is it ok with you if he goes ahead and shoots some more next season?

And just for your information, Koby took on Chatman's role of helping bring the ball up the floor against the press and had one TO in 26 minutes today.
He was ok today but with Memphis doubling Crutcher he still made made no impact. Still a bad player for the season in total. Made 16 baskets in 17 games — wooo hooo. Averaged 2.9 pp game. Had a grand total of 5 2pt baskets. Rarely draws a foul. I think overall he was the worst player on the team. But hope springs eternal.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-21-2021, 10:32 AM
General

Thanked 4,525 Times in 2,050 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

We can finally put an end to these bogus "Who can we blame" polls for this season.
Have a nice summer!

Brad S. (03-21-2021), John C. (03-21-2021)