Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:35 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
His sincerity vanished very quickly, didn't it? That was less than a month ago that he made that statement. This is very simple: His stock was high and he sold out. I accept that, but poaching recruits is still unethical. I wouldn't want the IU recruits and I don't want Archie poaching UD's recruits. After all, those are not "Archie's recruits." Those are UD's recruits.
They are UD's recruits for now. There's a good chance they get poached by someone other than Archie, is that going to make you say "those are not Georgetown's recruits, those are UD's recruits.".

What's being forgotten here is if they don't wind up with Archie, it doesn't mean they'll wind up at UD. Are we any better depending on who we lose them to?